Here is the 2nd prize in our Charity Raffle Event
510355176_Nz5BX-M.jpg

510355315_9SwGk-M.jpg

The winner of this prize is number 1109
SOXNGOLF

Congrats Sox!!!

Congrats Soxy!

Congrats Sox!

Congrats Sox, I have a Gel putter, I love it. Enjoy!!!!
Numbers Higher please!!!

Congrats Soxy!

You dont even know how much I want/need this GPS....omg omg omg maybe I'll spend my 1000th post saying "Thanks!" for it?

Come on low numbers!!!

Way to go soxy!!! Especially after the heartbreaking March Madness loss!

A great winner for that prize!

Congrat's soxy!! I love the Gel putters and I actually really like the bag too. It's a bit flashy but in a good way, it makes a statement : )

Help this colorblind child.....someone tell me what color the bag is please?

Blue and pink.

I thought I was the only one

Yeah it looks shiny but other than that it's a blur to me, probably why I failed flight school lol.

Congrats Soxy! :banana:

YEAH!! I was on vacation in Europe while the raffle was going on, what great news to come back to! It looks like everyone had a great time with the contest. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

congrats on the putter and bag........personally i think that the pink and blue looks better than the yellow and blue...... enjoy it.

Where in Europe soxy?

Did you take your sticks?

Where in Europe soxy?

Did you take your sticks?

No, I didn't golf, my friends who I went with are not golfers. I was in Amsterdam and then Paris. Both cities are fantastic. I would love to go over sometime and golf though!

That's funny right there.

Don't forget he is an author and a real estate agent. He also went to Culinary School.

Did you just stop aging for a couple years and had all the time in the world to do all this?

Back