Charlotte, NC area golfers

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
Anyone on here from around the Charlotte area?

i'm in Greensboro area

Annsguy is from Charlotte.

I live in Fort Mill, SC which is Charlotte south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I live in Fort Mill, SC which is Charlotte south.

Nice. I'm in South Charlotte area. What courses do you typically play at?

Nice. I'm in South Charlotte area. What courses do you typically play at?

I’m a member at The Palisades. It’s in Charlotte just across the state line. Let me know if you want to catch a round.

I’m a member at The Palisades. It’s in Charlotte just across the state line. Let me know if you want to catch a round.

Yeah for sure. Always wanted to play there. I'll shoot you a message soon once we get out of this cold and wet weather.

Yeah for sure. Always wanted to play there. I'll shoot you a message soon once we get out of this cold and wet weather.

I’ll shoot you a PM with my cell.

Hey guys.

10 year member at Irish Creek in Kannapolis, just left and joined Trump in Mooresville. Anyone a member there or around Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville?

Hey guys.

10 year member at Irish Creek in Kannapolis, just left and joined Trump in Mooresville. Anyone a member there or around Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville?

I live in Raleigh but my SIL is a member of Northstone

Cool. I take lessons from Doug Spencer at Northstone. Great coach. Hit me up next time you're coming down to visit and you two can come up and play Trump.

I hope it’s easier than Northstone. Pete Dye did a number on that place.

I hope it’s easier than Northstone. Pete Dye did a number on that place.
In my opinion Trump is harder. The greens are lightning fast and more undulating than Northstone. Greg Norman's no Pete Dye but I believe the natural lake front property the course was built on naturally made the greens like that.

I'm in Concord.

I am in Harrisburg.

Back