Chase 54 Water and Stain Resistant Apparel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody tried this? I have become a fan of their most recent lines. Swipe through pics

I haven't. In my Short Par 4 box last month I got a Chase 54 polo and I really like. Not a brand I've tried until then and now I'm looking for more so I'll have to check this out. Could have used the stain repellent on my shorts yesterday when the mayo fell out of my post round burger and landed on my shorts ?

Have not tried it, name is familiar- really cool you can swipe through an embedded image though.

what’s the pricepoint? I thought it was pretty pricey when i looked at there stuff before

I've liked some of their polos. Water repellent shorts seems like a great idea.

I remember their stuff getting better over the past few years and new leadership involved. I’m interested to see what you think

• Admin
I remember their stuff getting better over the past few years and new leadership involved. I’m interested to see what you think

I’m thinking about ordering some of the pants.

I used to like their stuff. I might actually still have some of their polos in the closet.

I haven't tried any of the Chase54 stuff, but, other brands have "stain/water" repellent. A for mayo, oil based food stains can be tougher to repel, it might not work on that.

I’m thinking about ordering some of the pants.

If you do please keep us posted, I spill coffee on myself what seems like every time I play golf.

If you do please keep us posted, I spill coffee on myself what seems like every time I play golf.

Haha. This all stems from me doing that very thing.

Intriguing and would definitely check them out if they are actually good at resisting stains.

Wait till you stop the cart ?

Back