Video Chat with Bridgestone Golf CEO Dan Murphy

Okay, this one is possibly the one I am most eager for and that is saying a lot. I am a big fan of Bridgestone and Dan Murphy. I will definitely be tuning in. Gonna have to come up with a few questions.

Screenshot_20200422-191234~2.png

they have some good buys going on right now too. Gloves for the 5.99 and 9.99, hats for 10 bucks

they have some good buys going on right now too. Gloves for the 5.99 and 9.99, hats for 10 bucks

They do and wish they'd just add yellow balls to the sale!

Excited to see what the boss man is going to say. Could be anything. 😂

Excited to see what the boss man is going to say. Could be anything. 😂

Is it weird that I am excited to ask him our speed round about food? That seems odd, but I just need to know what Dan considers good fast food breakfast :ROFLMAO:

Boom. Today is the day of a fun one!

Is it weird that I am excited to ask him our speed round about food? That seems odd, but I just need to know what Dan considers good fast food breakfast :ROFLMAO:
He has a really great place he hits up called Stacys!

Unless it has a drive thru, it does not count : )

In modern situation, does curb pickup count as drive through? :unsure:

Looking forward to hearing from Dan on the Bridgestone Campaign and how things are going!

Good follow today! Thanks.

That was fun guys. Thanks

Can you see V-fit expanding beyond driver, perhaps to iron?

Very informative conversation, thanks!

That, as expected, was really a good one!!

So much good content. Loved the detail on the Freddie sponsorship all the way back to Maxfli days and how much he means for the brand. Nice to know that hanging with Tiger never gets easier and still creates butterflies.

Great interview @JB! I really like his view of they want to highest quality and performance.

Really nice discussion with Mr. Murphy.

Really a Genuine person - Glad to have him back at Bridgestone.

Question- Why isn't the Yellow RX or Yellow RXS part of the current buy 3 for 4 or Personalization promotions?

Nice chat! Seems really laid back!

Question: any more soft goods? Specifically in the apparel side (Polo's)

Really a Genuine person - Glad to have him back at Bridgestone.

Question- Why isn't the Yellow RX or Yellow RXS part of the current buy 3 for 4 or Personalization promotions?

Waiting on confirmation but I believe the reason is due to production/inventory. Meaning that they produce and sell far more white golf balls so making it the focus of the promotion would make sense rather than having to change production times.

Nice chat! Seems really laid back!

Question: any more soft goods? Specifically in the apparel side (Polo's)

Right now? Probably not on the immediate front. But that guy Zack we were speaking of, that is his territory and since he normally has nothing to do, I would say they will have some fun stuff at some point.

Dan is a good guy. Sometimes you can just listen to a person and tell. He knows what he is doing. The golf industry seems full of folks like this.

Back