Video Chat with Bridgestone Golf CEO Dan Murphy

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS LIVE STREAM IS OVER BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD OR ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK.

Mark your calendars for another can't miss THP Live.

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

You will be hearing directly from the President of Bridgestone Golf and he is open to any and all questions for THPers. You want to talk golf balls? Sure. Want to talk Tiger Woods or other players? No problem. Want to talk about the current state in golf? We got you covered. This is going to be a great one.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document-2.jpeg
    Blank Print Document-2.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
Woah. So... this is pretty cool. <--- Understatement.

Just in case I can't join for whatever reason, question if the brand is considering expanding their vFit to include a higher lofted club (say, 8 iron)

These live chats are pretty cool, unfortunately I have only been able to catch one live. @JB witg this pace it is going to be hard to keep up with wardrobe changes

Dan is crazy fun, so this should be entertaining

Awesome opportunity with this one.

• Admin
These live chats are pretty cool, unfortunately I have only been able to catch one live. @JB witg this pace it is going to be hard to keep up with wardrobe changes

I don't think I have repeated shirts or office backgrounds yet, so we shall see.

Very cool - thanks

Dan is such a great guy and I am sure he has some interesting stories to share!

Wow!~ Very nice; what a great line up

The opportunities just keep coming!

Wow ... Bridgestone CEO is going to field questions from THP’ers ? I’m in.

Bridgestone is a example of how you take a problem and simply sort out the bad and work with the good. I am impressed with the brand and Dan the Man.

Woohoo!!!!! Id like to personally take credit for this......is that feasible? lol

I’d be curious about taking VFit tech and moving into the consumer launch monitor segment. If they can be accurate with just phone slo-mo video, without the need for extra space (like Mevo), imagine how many of us would readily pay for that in app form.

Over the top on this one. You get a live chat with a CEO of a brand for 30 mins & I can't even get one to answer the phone these days!

I’d be curious about taking VFit tech and moving into the consumer launch monitor segment. If they can be accurate with just phone slo-mo video, without the need for extra space (like Mevo), imagine how many of us would readily pay for that in app form.

We actually spoke about this in our last live stream with Elliot. Check it out.

Countdown Clock is getting broken in BIG TIME

We actually spoke about this in our last live stream with Elliot. Check it out.
Oh man I must have missed that. Him talking about their proprietary tech is what got me thinking about this, I’ll definitely go re-listen more carefully

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Another must see THP Live. The awesomeness just never ends.

definitely tuning in! bridgestone is growing on me.

Wow, that is pretty awesome for him to take the time to make this happen.

Back