CONTEST Chat with Danny Le from UST Mamiya

Awesome information @DannyLe @JB ! Thanks for the kick off to my morning.
My question from YouTube (paraphrased): Should I play the same shaft in my fairway woods as I've got in my driver?

Nice way to start the day, thanks. :drinks:

Thanks for the comments on graphite vs steel shafts in irons and the current golf industry trends.

I was late to the podcast, for those that are a novice in shaft types when choosing what is best for their game, what are the best methods, videos, ways, etc to look at to help find the best shaft for their game? That said if you don't have the opportunity to be properly fitted. Like now in quarantine

Man, I actually had to do some work today. I jumped on at the very very end of it. Will have to watch the replay. Thanks @DannyLe for being available for questions!

Great session, was happy I got off work in time today to catch it.

Thanks @DannyLe! Just awesome.

@JB Are we able to enter the contest through the comment section of youtube?

Danny is always a good interview.

Caught the last half of the stream. Glad I did. For someone still learning about golf tech, especially the magic in golf shafts, I really liked the tidbit about counterbalancing shafts and how they help a golf close the face better.

Great live stream! Thanks for the early morning chat!

Awesome information @DannyLe @JB ! Thanks for the kick off to my morning.
My question from YouTube (paraphrased): Should I play the same shaft in my fairway woods as I've got in my driver?

Not always. FW Woods are unique in that they seem to be either over thought or under thought, but a fitting would be the best method.
With that said, many golfers go with a heavier version of their driver shaft.

I was late to the podcast, for those that are a novice in shaft types when choosing what is best for their game, what are the best methods, videos, ways, etc to look at to help find the best shaft for their game? That said if you don't have the opportunity to be properly fitted. Like now in quarantine

Ask questions, know your game and limitations and work to understand what you are seeing and feeling?

Thanks @DannyLe! Just awesome.

@JB Are we able to enter the contest through the comment section of youtube?

Sure, why not.

That was awesome! Thanks for taking the time to drop some knowledge bombs and humor @DannyLe .

Not always. FW Woods are unique in that they seem to be either over thought or under thought, but a fitting would be the best method.
With that said, many golfers go with a heavier version of their driver shaft.

Ask questions, know your game and limitations and work to understand what you are seeing and feeling?

Sure, why not.

Nice! Thanks. And appreciate another great live interview.

missed it. Ill have to re watch when it comes back on the youtube channel. working this morning haha

Great Friday morning chat! I definitely need to learn more about shafts. (I knew pretty much nothing when I woke up so this has me trending in the right direction.)

Danny is always full of great information & some hilarity :ROFLMAO:

Lingering question

Do utility irons fit into iron shafts or hybrid shafts more often?

Back