CONTEST Chat with Danny Le from UST Mamiya

Still time to enter this contest

Finally had the opportunity to watch this one! Tons of shaft knowledge in there along with some off topic golf questions! Great watch!

Danny is good people, and his banter with JB is always fun to watch.

Haha, we do get along pretty well :D
Which is surprising because you keep regifting his driver shafts 😂. But seriously whomever ends up with your driver is in for a treat.

Danny is good people, and his banter with JB is always fun to watch.

I hated that it rained Saturday morning at PGA National but the conversation with all of us and Danny, Tyler and JB was so much fun.

Late to the party, but a general question. I have never had good results with the standard recoil for reasons I don't understand honestly. I am considering trying some Proto 95 shafts and wondered if some could give me some feedback on the proto vs the reg recoil.

I have owned and gamed the 95 recoil and the 110 recoil both in stiff, I just never felt they launched well for me with a much too high ball flight.

Late to the party, but a general question. I have never had good results with the standard recoil for reasons I don't understand honestly. I am considering trying some Proto 95 shafts and wondered if some could give me some feedback on the proto vs the reg recoil.

I have owned and gamed the 95 recoil and the 110 recoil both in stiff, I just never felt they launched well for me with a much too high ball flight.
I had the same issues with the 95's in stiff as well. That's why they are sitting in the corner of the Nut Cave :rolleyes:

If you check out the video, Danny discusses the Proto in depth.

The Protos should be a bit lower launching, which sounds like it may in the right direction for what you need. I will have the 110s in two sets soon, so you are more than welcome to take them for a test drive.

Who was the winner?

The Protos should be a bit lower launching, which sounds like it may in the right direction for what you need. I will have the 110s in two sets soon, so you are more than welcome to take them for a test drive.
Thanks for the offer, I fear before we can get out I will have pulled the trigger or just sit still for a bit. I will be coming down that way to see customers whenever it is a bit more settled down and we need to get Xman and Canes out for a round. Maybe I can plan to come on a friday so we could go out Sat. but I do need a stuffed Artichoke from Runway 84 so an overnight stay is for sure.

Love to see you all in and then some! When I finally get around to finding a deal or buying them new, I'll be going regular 110 F4 or proto 95 F4 sometime this year.

I missed this totally but is it still open or did you have to be a part of if the live stream to be entered in the comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to see you all in and then some! When I finally get around to finding a deal or buying them new, I'll be going regular 110 F4 or proto 95 F4 sometime this year.
I really liked the DG 105s I was playing. But the benefits of the Recoils if for nothing else than the lower impact on my elbow and hands is the real deal. I didn’t go into the experience last year thinking that I would have liked them so much, but I do. I was a skeptic, and now I am a believer.

And the winner is @fuffle master

Congrats. Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address and what shaft you would like including flex and weight.

Congrats man!

Congrats!

Congrats on the win! Cant wait to see what you pick out and hit bombs with!

Nice @fuffle master! Congrats, looking forward to seeing your choice.

Back