Video Chat with Dave Neville: Callaway Big Bertha B21

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will have @DNevsCG on the THP Live Stream and this one is going to be fantastic. We are talking Big Bertha B21 full lineup, taking any questions you want and even talking about putting one in your hands for review on the THP Forum.

Blank Print Document.jpeg

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

Nothing is off limits to discuss on the new line and of course Callaway Golf with the icon of training aids himself, Dave Neville.

Last edited by a moderator:
love me some Dnevs

Always like these. On my calendar.

Love the live shows! I'll be out of town traveling, and wont be able to join live, but will definitely catch the replay!

Very cool! Can’t wait to follow along!

Very interested to hear about the new driver and it’s “anti-slice” technology!

Added to my calendar!! The internet golfer in me wants to dismiss this line but it's VERY intriguing!

Idk many people with a handicap, including myself, that wouldn't benefit from a draw-biased, low spin, high launching driver.

This will be a great watch on a Friday afternoon before heading to the cabin. My mind won’t be on work anyway...

I'm sure this will be very informative and a lot of fun.

I love these, and this will be a good one. The problem is Friday afternoon, I may have a golf date...

This will be fun but I may have to do some juggling of my work schedule to make it work!

very cool! @DNevsCG is so much fun to talk to. he’s into this stuff even more than thp’ers.

Looking forward to this one.

Always look forward to the THP Live Streams, this one should be fun.

THP TV! interested in hearing about this new line. im curious about the driver the most!

Glad to see the live chats are back! Great way to get your golf fix!

Well shoot, I will miss this one and on my way to Coeur d'Alene but thank goodness these things are recorded. Sounds like a great one!

I'm excited to see this one. I think the driver is going to be a winner but I'm more excited about the potential of these hybrids.

I will have to catch the non-live version on the YouTube. I will be partaking in a Friday scramble. Can't wait to see what DNevs has to say.

I need to schedule a little time away from work tomorrow so I can catch this live. Dnevs is great, this should be a good one.

I need to schedule a little time away from work tomorrow so I can catch this live. Dnevs is great, this should be a good one.

This one is next Friday, so you have time to plan.

Yes more LIVE Chats! (y)

@DNevsCG is one of the good guys! Looking forward to this!

Back