Video Chat with Noelle Zavaleta from Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Next week, we will have a THP Live Steam with Noelle Zavaleta, from Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO. It's also a pretty big week for her getting married and all.

But this is your chance to chat about anything you want. Some THPers have met Noelle through THP Experiences, or chatted with her on social media. Others, will get to meet someone that has an incredible amount of passion for the game, the industry and the gear.

This will be viewable in this thread, on Facebook and on YouTube all simultaneously, but to submit questions during the live stream, you will have to be on Facebook or YouTube to do so.

Mark the calendar for the date above and you will not want to miss it. Want to talk about social media? Marketing? Working with Tour Players? Noelle does it all.

If you cannot be here, but have some questions, drop them in the thread now and we can always get them answered during the chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honeymoon, or chat with THPers??? That's a coin flip.

She is awesome. This will be a good one.

HIGHLY Anticipated as I use Srixon / Cleveland clubs throughout the bag...

Love the Z Star XV's. Let's hear more about Srixon. Can't wait to listen in.

Can't wait to join in on this one. She is awesome!

Looking forward to this! Such a nice break from everything going on these days.

Awaome @JB! You have gotten an all star lineup. I’ll make sure to tune in on facebook. Will this be on the THP page?

This should be awesome. Noelle is great.

can’t wait to hear more about Srixon and Cleveland. So much access to awesome people here.

Noelle is such an awesome follow. I feel so bad for her with her wedding plans being hit hard by all the craziness. I know she is planning to have social media involved so she can still have her wedding and friends and family can participate. I hope her day is still special because she truly deserves it. I can’t wait to see what all she has to say next week!

awesome to get the chance to chat with THE Noelle. Follow her on Twitter, funny lady

One of my favorite people ever. Cant wait!

Very excited for this one! So much love for Cleveland/Srixon!!!

Best wishes on a very special wedding Noelle!

Cant wait for this. Love my Srixon irons and Z stars, and my Cleveland wedges, so look forward to getting more insight on their products!

EXCITED AS F!
Love.. srixon.. irons..

Clearing the calendar now!!!

Definitely mark the calendar for this one.

Love me some Noelle so I can't wait.

Since this will be a live stream, she may not see this, but figured I'd throw it out just in case I can't make the stream....

If you're at a restaurant, oh I don't know....let's just say Portillo's, that's famous for things like beef sandwiches, and things like chocolate cake shakes....why would you choose to eat a salad? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

These live chats are awesome. Can't wait to get some insight about Cleveland/Srixon

Back