Video Chat with Noelle Zavaleta from Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO

From the honeymoon suite...:ROFLMAO:

Next up!

isnt the shafts one tomorrow morning? @JB

isnt the shafts one tomorrow morning? @JB

UST Mamiya? That is Friday morning.
If you miss something, there is a calendar button at the top of the screen in the green navigation bar. Everything is listed there.

Really looking forward to this one! Added to calendar!

UST Mamiya? That is Friday morning.
If you miss something, there is a calendar button at the top of the screen in the green navigation bar. Everything is listed there.
funny thing, i have a sticky note with dates and times written down.... LOL
i didnt even realize the calendar button.

Nice! Great content

funny thing, i have a sticky note with dates and times written down.... LOL
i didnt even realize the calendar button.

Always happy to help.

I am excited for this one. I have recently become a big fan of the Q-Star and it seems like everyone was on the irons before me. But better late than never.
See you tomorrow.

This one is going to be a ton of fun. Fresh off the wedding. Lots of craziness going on, but Noelle is ready.

This one is going to be a ton of fun. Fresh off the wedding. Lots of craziness going on, but Noelle is ready.
Did she change her last name?

Get those srixon Cleveland xxio questions ready!

I love Live Stream day!

1 hour countdown

Sub 30 minutes, yo.

@golfunfiltered You going to tune in and learn about the clubs that may be in your bag this year?

Busy cooking in one of the restaurants so i cant follow along live in the chat, but got my airpods on and listening!

Hi Noelle!!!!

Y’all looked amazing at the wedding, Thank You for letting us tag along. (Lauren cried)

Which wedge and why RTX 4 or CBX 2?

Which do you hate more………Coronavirus or Houston Astros?

Hawaii, must go to Dole pineapple factory and get fresh Dole Whip, beware of brain freeze

Whats biggest difference between XXIO & Srixon irons?

What was the booze of choice post wedding and on this honeymoon?

Absolutely loved the Fire Jacket and Fire Truck at the wedding!

With all the pros balls/clubs not getting used what happens to their specific designed balls/gear if they change their setup?

Great discussion on the XXIO ...The irons are manufactured and designed with players look and geared to the average golfer with technology packed clubs!

These individual chats with the OEM companies have me just drooling about getting back out to golf again. And very confused on how to try all the great products. After each podcast, I feel like I gotta try this or that. Damn, we need a whole bunch of demo days at the courses.

Was fun to watch. Can't wait to see the next generation of wedges since that's most likely my next upgrade.

That was a great live stream. Just solid from start to finish.

That was a great live stream. Just solid from start to finish.

Thanks. It's a great way for me to catch up with friends and for THPers to get the info straight from the source.

Thanks. It's a great way for me to catch up with friends and for THPers to get the info straight from the source.

Really good timing too, my 54 and 58 are getting a bit dated and I like Cleveland wedges haha

Back