Cheap Bargain Golf Stuff

Picked up a Titleist Vokey Staff/Demo bag, a set of Mizuno MP 32's, Hogan Apex II's, a pair of hand made brass putters, a Titleist 690MB 2 iron, and a couple other single clubs for a little over $100 this weekend. Both iron sets are 3-PW but the MP's have extra stiff shafts in them.
Man! that's a lot of stuff for $100. Not sure how old the bag is but that was probably worth the $100 alone.

great stuff, unbeatable prices

Perry Ellis licenses the Hogan name (along with PGATour, Nicklaus, Callaway, Original Penguin, and others)

This explains why the PGAtour, Nicklaus, Hogan, and callaway shirts all feel identical in size and fit. Stuff has lasted a while and is well made. I dont think I have a golf polo that i got for more than $25 other than a couple of Adidas and a William Murray.

Yep those Hogan shirts at Walmart aren't bad. I have a couple from a few years ago. I would purchase them again.(y)(y)

I’ve donated a ton of clubs to Goodwill, I think I’ll head over and see what others have donated!

On this track I picked up a Vokey 58 at 2nd Swing for $5. The face is very worn but I’m thinking I’ll use the shaft or maybe have it regrooved.

Picked up a Titleist Vokey Staff/Demo bag, a set of Mizuno MP 32's, Hogan Apex II's, a pair of hand made brass putters, a Titleist 690MB 2 iron, and a couple other single clubs for a little over $100 this weekend. Both iron sets are 3-PW but the MP's have extra stiff shafts in them.
That is quite a hall!
What do the brass putters look like?

I’m a big fan of being behind the wave of new “stuff”. 3-4 years old, less than 1/2 price. It’s laughable.

eBay has been pretty good. Picked up a set of Ping i3+’s that are out dated and don’t work anymore for $180 to my door. Had brand new MCC4’s on them too.

I’ll suffer 🤣

Like many I’m on a fixed income these days so I’m always interested saving a buck. So let’s see what others find.

Here’s an example.
Walking through the local Target I saw a dozen of last years ProV1x, in yellow. No plastic box around them so I checked with my app, didn’t appear. Took them to the self checkout and they didn’t come up there either. I explained they were last years model to the girl working there who rang them up as refurbished. $29!
🥇

Just bought four dozen Titleist Prestige balls for $56 shipped. The Prestige is the Japan version of the AVX. Ball has a metallic paint that makes it a little dull looking unless the sun is on it but it’s a great ball.

A new windshirt from GolfETail for $14, and a hat for $9.
Last week I bought a Cleveland Frontline for $99, brand new at the local course.

Back