Check this course out...if you happen to be in Michigan

miller821

I AM the Big Kahuna!
Reaction score
Handicap
16 +/-
Bucks Run Golf Course in Mt. Pleasant MI.

I had the pleasure of playing this course this past week. I was invited by a current customer of mine, to join him and one of his customer's (a potential future customer of mine) to come up and play. Being 5.5 hours away from the "booming metropolis" of Dayton, Ohio (can you feel the sarcasm?), it was a lengthy jaunt, but well worth it. Fun layout, well bunkered, just enough water to keep you on your toes.
I played fairly well. Hit 9 GIR's, but the flatstick let me down. I could use the excuse that I am breaking in a new putter, but it would be just that...an excuse. The fairways were boadering on absolutely perfect. Rough was tough, but fair.

The staff at Bucks Run was fantastic. The beer cart girl didn't make it around often enough for my playing partners liking, but that in itself probably due to the time of year.

Overall, I highly recommend this course, and look forward to having the opportunity to play it again.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and your round miller. Michigan can be beautiful this time year.

Back