Checking back in from the Blue Grass State

Reaction score
Handicap
It's been a long dry spell for me but glad to be back in the swing! Retirement looks pretty good from my side and I hope to recover some yardage and improve what's left of the senior game at the ripe ole age of 66.

It's been a long dry spell for me but glad to be back in the swing! Retirement looks pretty good from my side and I hope to recover some yardage and improve what's left of the senior game at the ripe ole age of 66.

Enjoy your retirement and your golf.

Welcome back! If you figure out how recover some yardage, please share!

Welcome back, and welcome to retirement!

Welcome back!

Congrats on retirement and welcome back to THP.

Welcome back!

Welcone back to THP!

Welcome! A fellow Kentuckian here!

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back to THP!

If you're looking for more distance then rumor has it from the Grandaddy that Callaway has some gear coming out soon that might do that. The words used were [paraphrasing] "Hottest face" "More forgiving" [paraphrasing] There's some excitement building and lots of information wasn't releasable because it involved embargoes and the like... :eek::D:)

Welcome from another KY member! Hope you can join in when we all get together!

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back to the greatest game in the world!

Welcome back to golf and THP!

Welcome Back!

What part of of eastern KY? I’m in Charleston WV. Always looking for someone to play with.

Back