Checking in, and yes, there are SunnyGolfDaysAhead

Reaction score
As I write this, a recent sunny dry weather spell has ended. Temperatures dropping by 30 degrees and golf courses are getting much need soaking.

So I adopted a positive member name that we always have SunnyGolfDaysAhead. A member here referred me to the site and look forward to getting started here on a more regular basis. I have visited the site in the past due to google search results and see some noticeable differences in the evolution of this forum and site overall. Well done THP!

Golf has always been a path well traveled for my past 30+ years. It's not a every day thing for me yet. Perhaps when I retire!

Like life, golf game always a work in progress. It has been a late bloomer type of season this year for me. My first birdie of the year did not register until 1 week ago. You might ask, what the heck is taking so long!?! :unsure: Since then, 3 more birdies have been scored. I guess the pandemic has put on a lot more rust than I realize. The work at home situation, which is going on strong for 15 months, has given strength to my typing not my swing. The skilled golfing hands became uncharacteristically became cold. Just maybe things are finally warming up now!! :guitar:

It's time to move forward and appreciate that better days lie ahead. Got to put in the work (y) Look forward to contributing here whenever I can. Big cheers and a raised BEER to you all!

Welcome to THP, love the username and attitude!

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome!!!!! You will enjoy THP!

Welcome to THP

You have found a great forum. Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Way to jump in to the Albatross Club and the Grandaddy contest as well!

Welcome to THP!

Hope you jumped into the Grandaddy contest I mentioned to you.
So much unbelievable golf content and opportunities here.

We won't see the 50s here today with showers.....but I'm still recovering from a foot sprain so I just feel bad for all of you who could be playing!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Howdy.

I’m the resident hell raiser I think? So if you ever wanna raise a little hell get ahold of me first, 🤣. We’ll discuss it and go elsewhere to cause it. 😂

Welcome to THP from a fellow Pennsylvanian!

Back