Checking in from CT

berty1027

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Everyone,

Checking in from CT. I have typically in the past spent most of my time over at GolfWRX, but I just found this site and am very impressed so far. Happy to be a part of it, and I look forward to chatting it up with all of you in the near future.

Thanks!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome, enjoy!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

this site is WAY better....welcome!

Welcome aboard. Cheers!

Welcome to THP! We're neighbors.

I live on border of Norwalk and Westport. Play Longshore most of the time as I really hate Oak Hills, especially the front 9. We are hoping to have a New England get together of THPers mid summer. Hope you can join us.

:welcome: Glad to have you here and a part of the best golf forum in the world.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard! I grew up in Stamford myself, however I gave up the cold and snow after college! I'm jealous of your bag - those new RAZR X Forged irons look sweet.

It's not quite my bag yet, although it all is paid for, ha. I went thru a outdoor Trackman fitting a few weeks ago and purchased the Driver, 3W shaft, Hybrid, Irons, and Wedge shafts (all the clubs are receiving the Iomic X-Evolution grips - white with red caps for irons, black with blue caps for woods). I should be gaming them by this weekend hopefully. As of right now I am playing the MacGregor Pro CM's, another great club - however don't trust the labels on the Nippons! My fitter took my clubs, which supposedly were stiff 1150s, and they frequency graded out to a regular shaft. With a 92-95MPH 6i SS, he said I never had a chance. But thank you all for the warm welcome.. can't wait to start contributing!

Welcome to THP berty!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back