Checking in from Edmonton

ryang13

Wristy McWristFace
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
9.0 GC
Hey all,

A little late to doing this but better late than never. Mid to higher handicapper joining the party from a currently frozen piece of paradise in Alberta. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning what I can about the game. Hope everyone’s staying happy and healthy out there!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard, glad to have you!

based on the current soccer game it looks cold in your parts....

welcome!

Welcome aboard. Simulator and net season already? I have family south of you folks in Cowtown. Heard it's already snowed a couple of times. Hoping to make it to Phil's new Alberta course soon.

:welcome:

Seen you jumping in to conversations! Welcome officially to THP!

based on the current soccer game it looks cold in your parts....

welcome!
Tough look booking any sort of event that typically is played in shorts in November around these parts. We got lucky making it this far into the year without the first snow and as it turned out it’s the day of the big soccer game….go figure.

Welcome aboard. Simulator and net season already? I have family south of you folks in Cowtown. Heard it's already snowed a couple of times. Hoping to make it to Phil's new Alberta course soon.
Most definitely sim/net season after today. Some great looking courses south of us in Calgary, if your ever this far North let me know!

Welcome to THP! Great to have you in the Albatross Club!

Welcome to THP! Great to have you in the Albatross Club!
Thank you, very happy to have joined the community! Seems like a very supportive place to be around.

Always happy to see a fellow Canuck on THP!

Welcome to THP….great to have another Canuck on board.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome from Minnesota where we are also just starting our 5 month forced layoff from golf!

Edmonton yikes....People in Montreal think Edmonton is cold LOL

Welcome!

Edmonton yikes....People in Montreal think Edmonton is cold LOL

Welcome!
Winter started for you guys yet? I gotta come visit QC/eastern Canada again one of these days!

Back