Checking in from OKC

okcthunderguy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and check in. Played all growing up and into my twenties but then life/job got in the way. but now two of my boys are old enough to play and have fully caught the fever. we joined the club I used to belong to and they are begging me every day to go hit the range at least. been playing 3-4 times a week recently and can't get enough. Glad to have found a quality forum to belong to. can't wait to get involved

Welcome to THP, glad you found the forum! Lots of friendly folks here and tons of great information!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you!

Welcome!

Welcome. Feel free to dive in.

Welcome. Forget what Baylor guy said.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome aboard! Love that you boys got you playing again and you found your way here. 👍

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Thanks for stopping in, the crowd in here is great!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and check in. Played all growing up and into my twenties but then life/job got in the way. but now two of my boys are old enough to play and have fully caught the fever. we joined the club I used to belong to and they are begging me every day to go hit the range at least. been playing 3-4 times a week recently and can't get enough. Glad to have found a quality forum to belong to. can't wait to get involved
Welcome to a fellow Okie!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back