Checking in from Orlando

OrlandoGolfBlog

KISS MY A** BALL!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

Referred here by a friend, I live in Orlando, love to golf and blog about it. Try to play at least once a week and love playing golf with new people. If you ever wanna hit the course, shoot me a message and if I can, I'll join you!

Welcome to THP OGB!

I remember you from....somewhere I think.

Welcome to THP! :welcome:

:welcome:

welcome

Welcome to THP. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

Glad you found us, I'm starting to think that I'm going to need to make arrangements to take a trip to the FLA for a golf weekend sometime- there are TONS of members I could hook up with!

Anyway- welcome aboard and be prepared to become addicted....but don't worry, it's safe and totally legal!

Hah, thanks for the warm reception everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you guys, looks like a great community here!

-Puttin4Bird come on down! I'd be more than happy to play a round with ya! :)

As most of our forum members know a trip to Tampa gives them the first round on THP at our course and Orlando is not too far, so they may be able to check in with you as well. In fact our THP outing we are working on will be there most likely.

As most of our forum members know a trip to Tampa gives them the first round on THP at our course and Orlando is not too far, so they may be able to check in with you as well. In fact our THP outing we are working on will be there most likely.

Very Cool, I might make a trip to Tampa myself :) Hard to turn down free golf! :) If you want some help finding a course for the outing, let me know, I've got a few contacts that I could reach out to and get some good deals.

We are already working with a group (club company) that we are trying to get to sponsor the event to save our members some money. And you are welcome to come to Tampa anytime for a round.

that's cool, just figured I'd offer :)

Back