Chef’s Table BBQ On Netflix

chefkritter

It's the most wonderful time of the year
Reaction score
Handicap
Great watch, amazed by some of their cooking and the story of Tootsie and how she cooks is amazing.

We will be jumping in soon.

I’ll have to jump in and give it a try

Nice! I’ll have to check it out. Love to grill/smoke/bbq. I bought a wood smoker because I like the challenge it presents. I generally win using it but you’re always 5 minutes from disaster.

Great watch, amazed by some of their cooking and the story of Tootsie and how she cooks is amazing.

We were talking about this show yesterday. I’ll have to give it a watch.

Thanks for sharing - I'll definitely be checking this out! :love:

Looks pretty cool, might be hard to watch with no cable but I'm sure I'll check it out at some point

Love Chefs Table, watched first episode of BBQ & another stunning show with incredible cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started it last night, it was a good one

Saw the first episode and it is really good. Mad I didn’t go there when I was in Texas last.

We have started watching it. It was before lunch on Sunday and I was salivating.

Thanks for sharing, will definitely add it to the queue

I watched the wood fire episode and loved and hated that guy. But god knows I want to eat his food

I watched all 4 episodes yesterday while cooking my pork shoulder. I enjoyed the variety of BBQ styles shown. Im surprised they didnt do an episode on Franlkin's BBQ

Great Series. Actually watched the one on Tootsie last night. Another good series is Somebody Feed Phil.

I watched all 4 episodes yesterday while cooking my pork shoulder. I enjoyed the variety of BBQ styles shown. Im surprised they didnt do an episode on Franlkin's BBQ

Franklins is great, but there’s a kid that worked for him for years and then opened up 2 locations called Truth BBQ that I think edges out Franklins. His mom and dad both work for him now, he taught his dad how to BBQ and his mom makes all the desserts from scratch every day.

Watching episode 3 right now. This show makes my mouth water. I think I'm gonna have to BBQ for the game tomorrow night.

Had to look up where Lexington, Tx was. I was surprised that it's only about an hour away. I'm thinking a trip there one Saturday may be on the books before too long!

Wife has really enjoyed this show

I am 4 episode in and love it! Dying to now try all these places out. Especially the southern BBQ spots.

Gonna give it a try on your rec.

I watched the wood fire episode and loved and hated that guy. But god knows I want to eat his food

lmao i was pretty much about to post the same thing. i loved episode 1, such a great story. episode 3 was a pretty good story too. but i wanted to punch that episode 2 guy in his pretentious face. "i grilled some lettuce, which will single-handedly save the world." not a direct quote, but pretty much what the guy was saying the whole time haha and yeah, i totally want to eat his food too

Back