Chef’s Table BBQ On Netflix

lmao i was pretty much about to post the same thing. i loved episode 1, such a great story. episode 3 was a pretty good story too. but i wanted to punch that episode 2 guy in his pretentious face. "i grilled some lettuce, which will single-handedly save the world." not a direct quote, but pretty much what the guy was saying the whole time haha and yeah, i totally want to eat his food too
Nah, that was likely something he said that was edited out. I truly believe he has said it at least once in the last two years.

I did episode 1 last night and when I get a house, I am now determined to have monthly open door BBQ sessions for all my friends, because that is what is missing in my life.

got on board last week and finished it. I love this series. and now need to meet Tootsie Tomanetz @ SNOWS.....& Rodney Scott. That dudes story is pretty inspiring

I'd love to meet Tootsie. She seems like a real sweetheart.

Episode 2 had me wishing I had a yard to cook over a live fire. I might have to convince my friend to have a real fire this weekend, ever since we built a fire table, the real firepit hasn't been used but I think it might be time to light it up again.

Enjoyed each of these a lot.
I will add, that while I liked all 4, I didn’t find the last guy Lennox all that likable. Respected his use of fire though

Last edited:
Enjoyed each of these a lot.
I will add, that while I liked all 4, I didn’t find the last guy Lennox all that likable. Respected his use of fire though

Totally Agree, too arrogant for my taste

Totally Agree, too arrogant for my taste
Me too.
loved the first two for obvious reasons and seeing the passion of the Mayan lady as she welcomed people to her home was special.

I may go back and watch these again this week. I may be making the trek over to Snow's BBQ Saturday to try it out. Will report back if I end up going.

New to the smoking game, so I will be tuning in after flipping over this series.

I may go back and watch these again this week. I may be making the trek over to Snow's BBQ Saturday to try it out. Will report back if I end up going.

Please take lots of pictures and report back. I would love to go visit this place one day, hopefully while she is still living. (sorry if that sounded morbid)

Please take lots of pictures and report back. I would love to go visit this place one day, hopefully while she is still living. (sorry if that sounded morbid)
Sounds like you need to schedule a THP Event soon here in Austin with that part of the trip then lol.

Well we headed out to Lexington and got to Snow’s Bbq only to find out they were closed because of a Covid spike.:(

tried to make the Best of it and stopped by Louie Mueller’s in Taylor, Tx on the way back. It was pretty good. Especially the Dino Rib!
F48E6C01-F1FE-4385-B3CA-E8D60B06121E.jpeg

Well we headed out to Lexington and got to Snow’s Bbq only to find out they were closed because of a Covid spike.:(

tried to make the Best of it and stopped by Louie Mueller’s in Taylor, Tx on the way back. It was pretty good. Especially the Dino Rib!
View attachment 8988713

That is so sad, glad you still found some good BBQ, but sad they had to close because of COVID.

They are open this time!
427ACAC5-29AF-498D-BB96-257D9F96BE8D.jpeg

Back