Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Anyone in the area want to play a scramble on Saturday the 18th in west Chicago?
$100 entry food after and some good raffle prizes after

Darn :( just saw this today already have a tee time for that day.

I will make sure to check this post more often.

I like to play 9 holes at a time and I think all of my routine courses are $14 or less. You Chicago guys pay a lot for golf.

Yeah my local 9 hole is only $13 for walking, and around the corner from that is beat up 18 hole is $20 with cart. It's the more challenging course are the more expensive, and really only the once a month type.

Playing Settlers Hill and Springbrook in Naperville this weekend with another THPer that’s up from Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Settlers Hill and Springbrook in Naperville this weekend with another THPer that’s up from Texas.

Did you realize that you could be in the HQ of an OEM on Monday, the day after one of their staffers wins a major? That is insane for a free trip : )

Did you realize that you could be in the HQ of an OEM on Monday, the day after one of their staffers wins a major? That is insane for a free trip : )

Absolutely! I’m beyond excited to fly out Monday morning! Hopefully there will be a Tiger or Kuch win!

We're looking for a 4th on Saturday at Prairie Landing this Saturday at 8am if anyone is interested.

Playing Mammoth at Sand Valley on Saturday for a buddy's bachelor party. This will be my first time up there and the weather looks like it should be perfect... I can't wait!!!

You guys have some great weather right now. Enjoying this trip.

You guys have some great weather right now. Enjoying this trip.

We’ll see how long it lasts... ha

We’ll see how long it lasts... ha

Haha. Its been good for a few days and we leave tomorrow, so good for us at least.
Lots of driving, great meetings with good people and some delicious food. What more can we ask for, right?
Im typing this as we speak from Tour Edge HQ Conference room about to do some gear testing.

Playing Mammoth at Sand Valley on Saturday for a buddy's bachelor party. This will be my first time up there and the weather looks like it should be perfect... I can't wait!!!

Mammoth is awesome! You will have a great time.

Haha. Its been good for a few days and we leave tomorrow, so good for us at least.
Lots of driving, great meetings with good people and some delicious food. What more can we ask for, right?
Im typing this as we speak from Tour Edge HQ Conference room about to do some gear testing.

JB, you hit the weather like a Vegas Gambler, Tuesday was just miserable.

Which course?

Is someone visiting Tour Edge? which OEM? I've always wanted to just drive over to Tour Edge and see if they'd let me in hahaha.

Nice. Enjoy the visit - I reread the last few messages. I know yesterday was complete horse S%^&. I went to hit balls and thought 'well this teaches me nothing' LOL Green at 102, had to hit the 175 club punched to get to front edge. Green at 211 - smashing driver barely reaches. Green at 150 - hitting 180 club punched low and hard barely reaches - at least I'm working on my punch shots hitting non ballooning screamers that travel 1/2 of their real distances LOL.

Last edited:
I've heard the same thing Boder. I need to get up there.

Is someone visiting Tour Edge? which OEM?

Im not sure I understand, but GG and I were there today. We were at Club Champion HQ as well. Last day in Chicago area before taking off tomorrow morning.

Im not sure I understand, but GG and I were there today. We were at Club Champion HQ as well. Last day in Chicago area before taking off tomorrow morning.

leaving right before the rain gets us....smart man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leaving right before the rain gets us....smart man

We brought the good weather with us, now time to go.
Rumor has it they will raise taxes for better weather because they feel as though they are not high enough here yet. :bulgy-eyes:

Rumor has it they will raise taxes for better weather because they feel as though they are not high enough here yet. :bulgy-eyes:

True story lol we pay taxes if we take to many breaths in a 24 hour period

im surprised we didnt have a salt tax during winter.

Don’t give them any ideas. Lol.

im surprised we didnt have a salt tax during winter.

Don't worry the sugar tax covered most of it before it got pulled back, then made into a plastic bag tax with a sprinkle of red light camera tax. Then they realized the revenue on the red light tax, threw in some speed camera tax. But then they thought, hay we are being to hard on automobiles lets increase the 911 tax on all phones. But wait were we actually leaving money on the table with oil prices so low, lets increase the gasoline tax.

All while finding more ways not to repair anything.

Don't worry the sugar tax covered most of it before it got pulled back, then made into a plastic bag tax with a sprinkle of red light camera tax. Then they realized the revenue on the red light tax, threw in some speed camera tax. But then they thought, hay we are being to hard on automobiles lets increase the 911 tax on all phones. But wait were we actually leaving money on the table with oil prices so low, lets increase the gasoline tax.

All while finding more ways not to repair anything.

And now they are trying to double the gas tax wtf

What is with all this rain?!?!?!

What is with all this rain?!?!?!

It's been raining for weeks....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back