Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

No sir. Al’s Pizza in Warrenville. My favorite thin crust I have had in the area.
wow never heard of it. guess ill have something new to check out.... If you go downtown at all go to Pizanos pizza. best thin crust I think in Chicago. Way better than giordanos, Lou Malnatis, Ginos east

Nancys is very good too around the suburbs

wow never heard of it. guess ill have something new to check out.... If you go downtown at all go to Pizanos pizza. best thin crust I think in Chicago. Way better than giordanos, Lou Malnatis, Ginos east

Nancys is very good too around the suburbs

Been to both. Both are good. Still prefer Al's though. Small hole in the wall that makes a great pie.

Chicago thin crust >>>>>> deep dish/stuffed pizza.

Jb, have you had Aurelio's yet?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chicago thin crust >>>>>> deep dish/stuffed pizza.

There's a little place called Wayne's by me. Their pan pizza is my favorite.... #Delicious

b1c8d91b28b91b0f04107af09c3042c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There's a little place called Wayne's by me. Their pan pizza is my favorite.... #Delicious

Where is that at? I’m in that area all the time since my daughter is lives in Volo. And have you had Fanela’s? Curious if that is any good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that at? I’m in that area all the time since my daughter is lives in Volo. And have you had Fanela’s? Curious if that is any good

It's hidden behind Thornton's at the corner of 45 and Washington in Third Lake/Grayslake. Been there for years.

Fanellas is okay. Decent food, but nothing out of this world.

Have you been out to the Rusty Nail for fish fry?

I have and enjoyed it.
My brother from another mother Vrska tells me Gelesosomos to compare to Al's, so the tis on the list too.
Got a fun crew of @Jman and @Canadan coming with me for half of this trip for work, so we might have to do a little taste test. But I think I should show them more delicious food spots than just pizza. haha. So I have a few other things planned.

It's hidden behind Thornton's at the corner of 45 and Washington in Third Lake/Grayslake. Been there for years.

Fanellas is okay. Decent food, but nothing out of this world.

Have you been out to the Rusty Nail for fish fry?

You wanna talk fish fry you should come up by me for golf some Friday...

I have and enjoyed it.
My brother from another mother Vrska tells me Gelesosomos to compare to Al's, so the tis on the list too.
Got a fun crew of @Jman and @Canadan coming with me for half of this trip for work, so we might have to do a little taste test. But I think I should show them more delicious food spots than just pizza. haha. So I have a few other things planned.
I mean, I hate pizza, but I keep coming back for more pizza, but pizza uses me, but its tasty...

Well hello there.

Well hello there.

It's our every other Friday tradition

As a gentleman who has built his temple based on a heavy diet of pizza...I think Pequods is unreal good in Chicago! If you haven't been there you need to check it out!

You wanna talk fish fry you should come up by me for golf some Friday...

I am in let’s do it and Derek doesn’t eat fish lol

I am in let’s do it and Derek doesn’t eat fish lol

I love fish fry fool!

I have and enjoyed it.
Chicago pizza is kinda thicc

Chicago pizza is kinda thicc
And delicious! Although I don't mind a good, crunchy, thin crust!

And delicious! Although I don't mind a good, crunchy, thin crust!

Have you been to buddyz in McHenry? That's our weekly pizza Friday haunt. So good.

Have you been to buddyz in McHenry? That's our weekly pizza Friday haunt. So good.

Yup. Pretty good. One of my clients has a business right near there.

Back