Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Listen to you fancy talker “my clients...”. Looks like golf is on you next time.
Haha... Well ya know... 2 months in business... I'm rolling... In pennies

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's our every other Friday tradition

Noice. We will have to try it when we settle in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hidden behind Thornton's at the corner of 45 and Washington in Third Lake/Grayslake. Been there for years.

Fanellas is okay. Decent food, but nothing out of this world.

Have you been out to the Rusty Nail for fish fry?

I have been to Rusty Nail but not for the fish fry. Will have to try it one night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starting to get emails that courses are opening up for the weekend. Who's playing? I unfortunately won't be able to as we are heading to the inlaws for an early christmas....

This weekend you say...... Christmas Eve looks to be nice as well.....

This weekend you say...... Christmas Eve looks to be nice as well.....
Naperbrook and Springbrook in Naperville sent out an email that they'll be open Friday-Monday for $24 walking.

I have been to Rusty Nail but not for the fish fry. Will have to try it one night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's awesome! Gotta get the baked and fried! Get there early though.

Bonnie Brook is $10 to walk. $20 to ride.

Okay suburb folk, I am looking for two things. Either favorite restaurant in Rosemont area and if there are any Brazilian Steakhouses there other than the Fogo right off River Rd.

No other Brazilian in that area. Either have to hit the city or Texas De Brazil in Schaumburg.

I Rosemont I really like the Hofbraus House.

And if you still want steak just not Brazilian steak house you do have Morton’s and Gibson’s. Both have fantastic steaks but a bit pricey and fancy.

And if you still want steak just not Brazilian steak house you do have Morton’s and Gibson’s. Both have fantastic steaks but a bit pricey and fancy.

Been to both many times, some other good ones in that area too.
Im buying for a crew, so want meat sweats taking place, might have to do Fogo.

Can’t speak about the Brazilian restaurant however favorite restaurant is Gibson’s or Capital Grill.

Is Chama Gaucha any good? Looks to be on the southwest side of O'hare, but claims to be a 'brazilian steakhouse'

Been to both many times, some other good ones in that area too.
Im buying for a crew, so want meat sweats taking place, might have to do Fogo.

for the sweats you gotta go fogo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alright I got my part time TopGolf schedule for next week and it looks like I am going to have a lot of time to hit balls for the next two weeks. This weekend is pretty busy for me but is anyone interested in going on Monday? They open at 9am and I am free all day so anytime will work for me. Remember all the golf is on the house because you are with me and all the food is 50% off.

Just found out due to some content stuff, I have 6 trips to this area this year.

Hopefully Feb with @Jman and @Canadan are the only ones in the snow.

It's getting to be that time of year again..... anyone heading to the Chicago Golf Show Feb 28-Mar 1? My group of buddies will make our annual pilgrimage to wander around and drink some beer on that Sunday. I saw Sub 70 Golf was going to be in the equipment testing area. I plan to drop by and check out their stuff. Let me know if anyone else is planning on hitting it up.

Hotels all booked for next month. 4 hotels in 5 days, fun.
Bring on the sunshine for my trip.

Hotels all booked for next month. 4 hotels in 5 days, fun.
Bring on the sunshine for my trip.
Any chance of involving local THP'ers for any of the fun? I know we did a FB live event a few years ago in Rosemont. If you are filming any Range Days episodes that would be cool to watch and maybe take some swings.

Back