Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

You'll be right in my hood! I'm on the Western part of lake county... border of McHenry. PM me and I can give you my number we can text/chat if you'd like.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Text sent. Appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Chicago THPers. Looks like life is going to relocate me to the Windy City and wondering if anyone has any insight to Lake county or Western McHenry county. Priority is the school system and looking around crystal lake, Grayslake, Barrington, libertyville for housing. Thoughts? Looking forward to hitting a golf ball again after only getting about 5 rounds in during 2019.

Just so happens you have pick towns that are all expensive to live lol as far as the school systems go it is Illinois and even in wealthy areas the school systems are hit and miss the guy I would talk to is DHartmann he has a very good sense of all the school districts as he has been a sub in a lot of them

Just so happens you have pick towns that are all expensive to live lol as far as the school systems go it is Illinois and even in wealthy areas the school systems are hit and miss the guy I would talk to is DHartmann he has a very good sense of all the school districts as he has been a sub in a lot of them

What can I say, my wife has expensive tastes. I will be talking to him today. If he’s lucky I’ll even buy him a beer. Hope you are well sir!

What can I say, my wife has expensive tastes. I will be talking to him today. If he’s lucky I’ll even buy him a beer. Hope you are well sir!

Awesome news at least you will now be able to join us for golf in the summer once you are here

Awesome news at least you will now be able to join us for golf in the summer once you are here

Already signed myself up for golf league with your boy and he almost sold me on moving into the same neighborhood.

Already signed myself up for golf league with your boy and he almost sold me on moving into the same neighborhood.

To be fair... I told you to move closer to strawberry creek

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Where is your job that’s pretty far north lol

Just be careful if you hang with us too much you game will go to crap

Where is your job that’s pretty far north lol

Round Lake

Just be careful if you hang with us too much you game will go to crap

I haven’t played since August, my game is already crap.

I haven’t played since August, my game is already crap.

Umm.....Forget it, not giving you shots....

Working here in Lockport and its horrible out. Hoping to get another round in before end of season. LMK if any THpers are down in the area. Willing to travel
My boss went to Willowbrook for his fitting and had a great experience last year. I can ask him who he had when he gets in this morning.

Umm.....Forget it, not giving you shots....

The best way to guarantee a win to to give me shots.....of fireball.

Round Lake

No flipping way who you going to work for that’s awesome can you be our fourth on Sunday morning as well lol

The best way to guarantee a win to to give me shots.....of fireball.

You're not Wrong - Seen it in action.....

No flipping way who you going to work for that’s awesome can you be our fourth on Sunday morning as well lol

I couldn’t ask for anything more. Working at Baxter.

I’m off every night next week if anyone wants to hit up TG Schaumburg. Message me and let’s find a time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright Iceman and Formula8 are meeting at TopGolf Schaumburg on Tuesday at 5 to hit some golf balls. Anyone else want to join us? Have room for 3 more. All golf is free for all you guys and food is 50% off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish I could make this but have too much going on before the holidays. Let me know when you plan another, I'd like to check out the Schaumburg location.

You temp me, but I'm already playing 18 at an indoor golf facility on 63rd St in Downers Grove at 1PM today. :golf3:

You temp me, but I'm already playing 18 at an indoor golf facility on 63rd St in Downers Grove at 1PM today. :golf3:
Legends Indoor Golf??!!

Have you played there before?? its pretty nice. Staff is very friendly... this time of year has been wide open. Seems like not a lot of people have the winter urge to hit balls yet

Back