Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Any chance of involving local THP'ers for any of the fun? I know we did a FB live event a few years ago in Rosemont. If you are filming any Range Days episodes that would be cool to watch and maybe take some swings.

Not sure, but ya never know.

Well weather looks crazy this weekend but I am planning on playing some virtual courses at TopGolf Schaumburg. Anyone interested? I am free all weekend so I can go over anytime. As always it is free for everyone that goes with me and 50% off all food orders. We can stay and play as long as we want too so would like to get in 36 at least.

Okay @Canadan and @Jman
Next week I am at Hammock Beach and then the following week we are in Chicago.
I'm going out on a limb and thinking its not going to be the same weather...But cmon Chicago, give us a heat wave.

Well weather looks crazy this weekend but I am planning on playing some virtual courses at TopGolf Schaumburg. Anyone interested? I am free all weekend so I can go over anytime. As always it is free for everyone that goes with me and 50% off all food orders. We can stay and play as long as we want too so would like to get in 36 at least.

I'd be up for some TopGolf the weekend after the SB!

Okay @Canadan and @Jman
Next week I am at Hammock Beach and then the following week we are in Chicago.
I'm going out on a limb and thinking its not going to be the same weather...But cmon Chicago, give us a heat wave.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

It's been a fairly mild winter and is supposed to be in the 40's a few days next week. That's about the extent of the heat wave.

I just had to pull my jacket out of storage
You’re going to smell like mothballs, aren’t you. :p

It's been a fairly mild winter and is supposed to be in the 40's a few days next week. That's about the extent of the heat wave.

50 degrees this Sunday!! Hopefully somewhere is dry enough to play

Golf , nap, Super Bowl???? Sounds like a good day to me

I need to buy a jacket. Hahahaha
Na, Couple of sweaters, layer up.
Although watch the weather - some of our biggest snow storms have come in early February.

Weather here has not been to bad for Illinois winter but we are used to the cold by now lol if your going to be downtown bring something that will fight the wind it’s always miserable downtown in the Windy City in the winter the cold that comes off the frozen lake just seems to be a different kind of cold enjoy your trip and don’t forget to have a beef and a pie before you leave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get ready to count your billboards @JB

via The Heckler today
2020-01-31-UrlacherWookie-e1580483456358-667x365.jpg

Im going to be going a mile a minute between meetings and Range Days content, but I am sure I have time for horrible billboards, beef sandwiches and some pizza.

Just realized that Make Room for Truman is closed so client is going to have to pick a different place haha

JB how could you get sick of seeing Brian Urlacher and Ryne Sanberg with hair every half a mile on the highways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just realized that Make Room for Truman is closed so client is going to have to pick a different place haha

Gene and Georgettis it is
Taking the boys to Fogo later in the week of course

Gene and Georgettis it is
Taking the boys to Fogo later in the week of course

safe travels!! hopefully some snow has melted bt then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone heading to the Chicago Golf Show on Sunday March 1 that wants to meet up for a beer? Meeting up with B81Smith and -CJ- on Feb 16 for some simulator time in Naperville.

Anyone heading to the Chicago Golf Show on Sunday March 1 that wants to meet up for a beer? Meeting up with B81Smith and -CJ- on Feb 16 for some simulator time in Naperville.
I'll be going on Friday the 28th....

Oh gawd

582B1440-4D21-49E1-8255-383DD08512A6.jpeg

Back