Chicken Sandwich at Taco Bell?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Well sort of. Test market of Nashville and Charlotte.

Due to the thickness of the shell, I would call it a sandwich. I would try it but seriously doubt it would have a chance to beat Popeye's for me. I'm sure I would like it more than Chic-Fil-A though because it wouldn't take much. Lol

Oh my goodness no!!! That is not chicken. 😂

Do it.
Marjorie showed me this earlier.

If you don't try it I may have to drive up to Charlotte to try it.

Don't make me drive to Charlotte 🤣

Ummmmmm no thanks.
if headed for a chicken sandwich.... Chic-Fil-A and Shake Shack are the go-to’s. (Some may say its blasphemy but, IMO, Shake Shack MAY have the edge)

That’s not a taco. It’s a chicken dog?

I'd try it, but it has been a long time since I've actually enjoyed a meal from taco bell.

Not sure I'd want to pay money for that

Ohhhh I'd try that for sure! Love me some chicken! Or whatever fast food places use and call 'chicken'. I still like it lol

I'd try it, it looks edible.

sister company KFC already sells this as the Kentucky Flatbread

So... they are adding something new to the 5 ingredients they have in all there other food? I will hard pass, Chick-Fil-a is next door.

Yes I will try it if it comes to Texas.

I'm excited about this one. Did you have their naked chicken chips or whatever they were called a few years ago? 🔥
I didn’t. Only a few occasional tacos and burritos for me. I will never forgive them for ditching the Enchirito and the Mexican Pizza.

Saw this a couple days ago......if the texture of this chicken is anything like the texture of their other chicken products......im out. Way way way way way way out lol.

I didn’t. Only a few occasional tacos and burritos for me. I will never forgive them for ditching the Enchirito and the Mexican Pizza.
I never went for the Mexican Pizza, but I too miss the Enchirito. I still go to Taco Bell once in a while for something quick, but just tacos and burritos.

Looks good to me although I'm still upset with Taco Bell for ditching the mexican pizza. That was my go to fast food cheat meal for a decade.

No thanks, no way.

I'd try it, but it has been a long time since I've actually enjoyed a meal from taco bell.

I haven’t had their food in probably a year (stupid diet) but I wouldn’t be too excited about this either.

Back