Choose Your Mizuno Irons?

JPX 921 Hot Metal or Hot Metal Pros. Thicker soles work better for me.

As much as I would like to say I can still play the MP20's like back in the day, I would have to err on the side of forgiveness and go with the JPX921 Hot Metals. These are good looking clubs (y)

I would love for Mizuno to send me the Shaft Optimizer too, just so I can choose the right shaft combo. ;)

Pre-release Mizuno irons in the Mizuno Experience. 👀

MP20 HMB. Beautiful and deadly.

My guess would be the JPX 921 Hot Metal with UST Mamiya Recoil ESX Graphite 450-F1 shafts. But, I'd try to get a decent fitting or at least try to use their Shaft Optimizer gizmo.

I hit the last generation of the HM, HM pro and jpx forged a year ago. The hot metals were so easy to hit but I have never felt something as pure as the forged when I hit the sweet spot. I think I would go with the forged.

But Vosh seems to be very fond of the MMC's. These have peaked my interest as well

Mizuno.PNG

JPX 921 Hot Metal for sure, I've played a version previously and really like them.

I really like the previous versions with the matching wedge set.

JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro's would be my choice. Nice size and shape but enough added help which I could use. They've been on my mind since their release.

921 Hot Metal Pros

They look mean.

Going to be real exiting to see how they improve on these MP-20 HMBs for the next generation. It will be no small task. because these are so good!

mp20hmbgroup_2.jpg

Going to be real exiting to see how they improve on these MP-20 HMBs for the next generation. It will be no small task. because these are so good!

mp20hmbgroup_2.jpg
I was thinking that too. If they tighten them up a bit more I might lose my mind haha

That is such a hard decision. My game says Hot Metals, but my ego and eyes say HMB’s. Without making a combo set, I’d favor better with the Hot Metals.

That is such a hard decision. My game says Hot Metals, but my ego and eyes say HMB’s. Without making a combo set, I’d favor better with the Hot Metals.
Well at my age the clubs don't seem to make as much difference. The Hot Metals aren't going to make me any better, and the HMBs aren't really going to make me any worse.
Ego and Eye for the win! :drinks:

Pre-release Mizuno irons in the Mizuno Experience. 👀

Already curious to see where they go with the next MP line.. HMB improvement? Dare I say MBs? MMC tweak or some thing new all together??

MP20 MB they look so good I am ok with vanity clubs.

Of what I've hit I'd have the JPX921 Forged.
Having said that if you are saying they are free then I'd be happy to take the MP20 blades and hang them up alongside my other blades. Just straight up art.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

My answer before was JPX 921F but, since the announcement of the Mizuno Experience, I have tried the online fitting tool 6 times and it keeps pointing me to the MP20 MMC ! I think Mizuno is just looking for a laugh having me play those! :(

From today’s offerings I would probably go 921 Hot Metal Pros. Tons of distance and forgiveness in a compact package. Tough to say no to that. Maybe there’s a set of MP22 Hot Metal Blades lurking in the future that might make me reconsider 🤔

I think I'm having a hot metal blade kinda day. :unsure:

Back