Choose Your Mizuno Irons?

I have to pick the HMB. I'm fully aware that there are irons in the line better suited to my game, but the HMB just look too good.

This one is easy, 921 Forged. Because...

Cr + 1pcF = BB

CHROMOLY + 1 PC Forged = Blissful Birdies.

Seriously, the thinner faces and higher ball speeds possible using chromoly in a one piece forged head has my complete attention as a materials geek. And, the feel and flight off of them is pretty amazing.

921 Forged. I already have the 921 Hot Metal Pros in the bag, which are fantastic. I would go with the Forged to try something different.

JPX921HMB 6-AW, Recoil

HMP or Forged. Likely 4-GW very playable and I’ve liked them both when I hit them.

Gun to head I would go with 921 HMP. But I would ponder hard the 921 Forged.

921F but really need to go look at them all again to be sure

JPX 921 Forged! Love the tech and profile!

I’d stick with 921F only this time I would also order the JPX Fli-Hi #4.

I would probably have to toss a coin over the 921 Tours or MP20 cos while I don't have the game all the time, how beautiful are they.
Backup would be 921 Forged or MP20 HMB for a bit more forgiveness

I love the 921 forged. Would like to try the 921 tours to see if the distance drop off is not too penalizing for me.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I would love to try the JPX 921 Tour, or wichever one in the line suited me.

MP-20 MMC’s !

I have looked at their online fitting tool a bunch of times and it always comes down to MP-20 HMB or JPX 921 HMP. There are 2 others that they would recommend as well but it depends on what you are looking for. I think if I had to choose blindly without a fitting I would go with the MP-20 HMB. But realistically I would get a fitting done to make a decision.

921 tour 4-gw

921 Forged.
2 flat. 2 weak.

....a man can dream lol.

921 Forged. Kinda have to go that route now lol since they are already ordered
1.5 flat / 1/4 short / 950 NEO reg / CP2 Undersize / 5-G

This is THP my man....Dreams happen every day :ROFLMAO:
I've lived it! However the current closed border means my dreams will die a painful death.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
JPX 921 HMPs FTW! The 919 HMPs were so good for me, the 921s should be even better!

I would go with the JPX921 Forged. It appears to match the profile I play now, which is what I like and want. And the Mizuno iron Spector confirms the choice, saying it’s the iron I should play.

I'd go MP20 Blades with $-Tapers (black) in Stiff, HSx1, 1/4" long, MMC Align Grips

JPX 921 SEL.

Beautiful irons.

I've recently switched to mostly hybrids, but if I had to choose I'd go with the JPX921 Hot Metal. I think it would give me the most forgiveness. 1613785436857.png1613785436857.png

Maybe the HMBs? Or the MMCs?

I've never played something out of the MP line, so that's the route I'd go. Not foolish enough to go for blades.

Back