Choose Your UST Mamiya Shafts

Proto 125 and there is no doubt here.

110 Protos and wedge protos 👍

I would just sit and stare about how my horrible swing will ruin the use of any shaft

The Recoil 95’s seem like a great fit. Control with a mid-high ball flight seems perfect for me 🙌🏻

i recently switched to AMT Red S300s in my irons and am getting along with them really well...i wouldn't mind seeing how a set of recoils might work out ;)

Is the Recoil 125 iron still available? When I do the Swing Fit Shaft Fitting on the website that's one of the options I'm fit into, but I only see the Prototype 125 Iron listed under the Recoil section now.

Is the Recoil 125 iron still available? When I do the Swing Fit Shaft Fitting on the website that's one of the options I'm fit into, but I only see the Prototype 125 Iron listed under the Recoil section now.
I believe it is, but limited inventory

I believe it is, but limited inventory
Thanks! I think that's probably going to be my choice in the irons (if it's still available in a few weeks). I have a low flight as it is so the Prototype might not be a great fit for me..

Recoil 95 Prototypes for sure!

Recoil 110 prototypes

This would have been my answer and was my belief when people said they had Recoils... Like everyone fits this one shaft.

Now I'm wiser...

"A little bit wiser"

I'd be set on the 125 protos and the wedge protos.

I would go with Recoil 95 F4 across the board in both irons and wedges. Slightly heavier than the 780 ES SW F4 that I have across the board currently and the 95s would probably bring the spin down a touch. Have played them with success in the past.

I’d really like the 95 Prototype as I play the 95 now but would like to lower the ball flight a bit.

It would be the Recoil 125 Prototype for sure.

The Recoil 110 Protos I got last year at The Graphite Challenge have been awesome all season. They were easy to adapt to from the very first round, and have enjoyed ever since. I would stick with those, and add Wedge Protos in the wedges.

The Recoil ESC has my attention for sure, who wouldn't want more control. If I was to get Recoils I'd be torn between the ESC and the Recoil 90 for sure.

Really interested in the 110 or 125 protos and wedge proto shafts..

Same. I’d probably go 110 just to keep the weight about the same as I’m used to. But really like the idea of the 125....

The ZT9 interests me to see the results from them .

110 protos for absolute sure.

Although the 95's are a blast too. I wouldn't be mad to go in that direction.

What are the differences between those weights for you? What do you gain/loose by that change in weight? Are there any general trends that shaft weight tends to do for a player? Obviously fit data should drive the determination, but without that access, does increasing or lowering weight tend to produce a certain type of ball flight change?

Already have Recoil 780 ES smacwraps in all my irons and I would choose them every time. Consistent and smooth are the best words I have to describe them.

I am interested in the Recoil 95's. As JB has seen I don't hit my irons very high so I need something with a higher flight. But the fitting on the website fit me into the Recoil 80 and the Recoil 780.
For my wedges I would go with the Recoil Wedge Protos.

Never having played a graphite iron shaft before, I think I would probably try to stick with a similar weight to what I currently use. So, I would go with the Proto 125's F5. Some day, I will see these in a demo cart and get a chance to try them. Have heard nothing but good things about the UST shafts.

Still thinking 110 proto plus wedge proto

Back