Would be an easy choice for me, of those 3 options I would have to go with most forgiving option and choose the hollow-body. Don't think I have the game to pull of MB or player cavity.

I would say my game and eye would fit a players cavity selection. I like a thinner top line and a thinner sole on my irons.

That option won't exist for this Experience :ROFLMAO:

Does the line include profiles for a wide playing profile or geared to a certain player?

Does the line include profiles for a wide playing profile or geared to a certain player?

I don't really speak to pre-release equipment, but I think history shows that if we are speaking of Mizuno, what would be due for them.
And I believe was teased during our live stream with them a bit that some interesting changes were coming.

Looking at the past history of the OEM, it probably wouldn't be that difficult to choose. Players cavity, player distance .... the next iteration of the club has got to be better in some aspect, right? Otherwise they wouldn't put it out. :unsure:

I don't really speak to pre-release equipment, but I think history shows that if we are speaking of Mizuno, what would be due for them.
And I believe was teased during our live stream with them a bit that some interesting changes were coming.

Digging deeper thanks to the pointed response....

I am thinking may as well go MBs... What the heck... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't think it would be that hard. I know what category I belong in. So finding the appropriate choice is all I have to do.

Easy choice for me, stay in your lane and go with the most forgiving option :LOL:

I'd go with what I currently have in the bag most likely as the starting point and get the new clubs that would be in the same family. Looks wise you are obviously going in blind, but to me performance is more important so I would fine not really knowing what they look like. Would be a fun way to unveil them to the forum in testing and reviewing them.

Easy choice! I am easy going and if chosen for an experience I would make the assumption whatever I was fit in would be a great fit for my game. So really just pick for me ;). The only disappointment would be if the fitting wasn't a true fitting into the clubs.

Let's say you were selected for a THP Experience and every participant gets new clubs (like most of them :D). The problem is, you know the brand, but the clubs are not out yet and you must choose. You have an idea of what they have released in the past, but going in blind completely with looks, etc.

How would you choose knowing only a category that they fall into like muscle back, players cavity and/or hollow body?

Tough choice or easy to decide?
Pick the middle, easy choice.

Back