Choosing Your Avatar?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How did you choose the picture you have in place?

It's me being @Jman Can't think of anything better.

I've had some fun ones over the years. I think my favorite was me interviewing the sheep while at the kentwool booth one year at the show.

She's my little buddy and makes me smile, so I went with it.

The author of one of my favourite works of literature that took me a year to read.

Mine is a deep cut from the 2016 NCAA Slam Dunk Contest. Some guy from Mississippi State tried to do a windmill dunk over a Denny's pancake mascot of all things and failed miserably. I'm not even that big of a college basketball fan, but the face of the pancake makes me laugh.

Its just some random face I found on the internet!

Cu beauties for the Morgan Cup.

I was a Engineman in the Navy and I used to tie some of the worst knots imaginable when it came to securing things.

The Boatswains Mates on deck used to get a kick out of it and ended up calling me Knot Right.......... (not tight at all)

It stuck for 16 years and I renamed my sailboat Knot Right some years later. ;)

Excuse my ignorance but what is it? And when and where did you catch it?
it's a mirror carp, 30lbs. i caught it a few years ago, in SE PA. if you're ever near me hit me up and we will go fishing. i will put you on some nice fish.

I added a little MSU Mavericks purple to the G! #reptheG

Chosen for Teem Tour Edge for 2021. Thought I'd make it clear for everyone!

Optimus Prime was my favorite character in any cartoon when I was growing up. Optimus Prime makes me happy.

It is a picture of me getting ready to dive in and enjoy a milkshake at about 3am in Vegas at the THP Bridgestone Championship. Fun night of a great weekend that I think capped off a legendary summer of THP experiences.

Always brings back some memories of awesome times.

Because I am so looking forward to being part of the Dream Fousome Experience at PGA National.

I chose the picture of Corporal Agarn and Sargeant O'Rourke from F Troop because my name came from a bit in one of the episodes in which the two explain away a missing cannon by saying the barrel had to be reframmellated.

Well, I made up a sorta dumb name so I figured might as well have a matching avatar and I like sunsets so it fits.

Now this name will live forever 🤣 since it’s stamped on the Edel SMS I was fortunate enough to be sent from THP.

Back