Choosing Your Avatar?

It's what came after this .......

It’s my favorite golfer. Spieth was at a low point not too long ago and his comeback was fun to see.

My favorite Bettinardi icon, The Wizard.

Just really like the picture from my golf trip to west palm beach.

It is my last Corvette when I picked it up in Idaho. Miss that car and the Tesla MP3 is not picture worthy.

I was at the beach last year about a month after the Morgan Cup. I put my cap on the corner of my chair and took a picture. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Me enjoying a cigar on the course. Chose it because you can see my clubs and the sick Ryder Cup hat

It’s my favorite comic strip and this image was easy to crop into the circle shape.

I used to have a photo of my Ping golf ball which I also liked but I’ve stuck with this one now for awhile.

It's a picture my dad, @TxSarge82, took of me while we were drinking honey beer in Tallinn, Estonia. Oh that stuff was good.

I've used the Dartgod name on various forums for the last 20+ years. I found this picture of the guy with darts in his face and Photoshopped the hat on him. It's from ChiefsPlanet, a KC Chiefs forum I frequent. I've had the same avatar for years, although I do have a version with a Santa hat.

Mine is a map of Georgia with my small 18000 person county highlighted.

I'm a luddite who struggles with tech.

My dog's pic was already uploaded by my daughter when she was trying to show me how to do it,
so I go with that.

@MattyD-MPLS gave me the logo ball and I took a picture overlooking the island green at Coeur d Alene while at the 2019 Budget Championship.

Because sometimes on the golf course I need to live ten seconds at a time...

37da43c4677135d7eee75a4176a1f465ca5f2b8c.gifv

Just a little reminder of one of the best experiences of my life. Victorious Team Paradise raising the 2020 Morgan Cup Trophy after holding off a great group of guys on Team Hackers.

Just a few days away from the 2021 Morgan Cup. LFG TEAM PARADISE!!

Driver swing was bad the last couple months. Had a buddy take a video of my swing on the course to see if I could see anything wrong. Ended up piping the drive and held the follow through. Thought I looked pretty cool so I took screenshot and made it the avi :LOL:

Pic I snagged while overlooking 18 at The Ocean Course at the Ben Hogan / UST Mamiya Experience. I love being reminded of that trip.

I pic of me on one of my favorite courses. I change it up form time to time.

I love riding bikes. I love Wren House Brewing. I thought a picture from the day I rode to the brewery to carry a case of Spellbinder (GABF 2020 Gold - Hazy/Juicy IPA) home with me was a fitting description of me.

Because it's hockey season & I HATE the Penguins! :ROFLMAO:

Back