choppstixxx - WITB?!

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
For those of you that may or may not want to know what's in my bag, here ya go!

**Last Updated 9/13/19**

VrsbmlAl.jpg

ckrLBnPl.jpg

DwkwnnOl.jpg

djtuXV1l.jpg

WrRAMATl.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking bag man!

Sweet setup from top to bottom!

Looking good there buddy! From a fellow SteelFiber player, I like seeing them here! And the 913D2 is an oldie but goodie, loved that stick!

Looking good there buddy! From a fellow SteelFiber player, I like seeing them here! And the 913D2 is an oldie but goodie, loved that stick!
I am a SteelFiber believer, I never thought I would ever play "graphite" in my irons. I am a full club longer in all my irons because of the switch. The 913 was bought on a whim last year and beat out my M1 which is crazy to think.

Nice set up stix! Loving the putters, hoping you're gaming the laguna. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice set up stix! Loving the putters, hoping you're gaming the laguna. Lol
I love my Laguna, I wanna send it into the CS to get re-done to mint cond. But I keep asking myself, is it worth the $200+ to do? The Roundback is my safety net for Fall/Winter months when the greens are tore up.

Awesome collection

THP Represent!

Great looking set up and nice collection of scottys.

I'm sure you've been asking yourself for months/years, what could possibly be in choppstixxx's bag?
Well your in luck, here are all my 2017 tools of the trade (descriptions are in my sig):

0goZ0hQl.jpg

lC7dk0nl.jpg

VCJ204ml.jpg

MmfUf5Bl.jpg

73GqAKXl.jpg

he3HTgRl.jpg

ynzt3j7l.jpg

Ymk0Hmjl.jpg

4c26ecEl.jpg

m41D5ztl.jpg

Nice set up dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of life's great mysteries has now been resolved. Thank you!

Here's a view of my humble collection of shoes too:
r4kCNc1l.jpg

Last edited:
The i25s are so good. Nice bag!

I like the Scotty Studio Select Laguna 1.5. I have the 2 and wish I had the 1.5 instead.

Nike shoes on the bottom left look great!

Slight update to the bag moving forward this season (see OP). Gonna stick to one hybrid, stay with my LZ shaft in the driver, and commit to my Newport 1.5 :0)

Ping fan here too and that G25 4 Wood may be one of the best all time fairways. I may need to pull mine back out.

Ping fan here too and that G25 4 Wood may be one of the best all time fairways. I may need to pull mine back out.
Def. man, besides my old Nike Covert 5W the G25 4W is money. My irons continue to amaze me, so consistent & feel awesome.

Little update on my OP since I haven't really updated this in over 2 yrs, not to mention probably the longest I have ever kept an iron set :good:

Back