Chris Koske from Edel Golf Goes Off Course

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today the CMO from Edel Golf, Chris Koske joins the show to talk about new irons, the brand overall and more.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Chris discuss everything from how you bring a new set of irons like Edel SMS to market and a deep dive on how the weighting in irons and clubs impacts player performance. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Chris Koske goes Off Course.

Episode 114 is here and Dan and Chris Koske discuss the following topics.

The new Edel SMS Irons
Benefits of SMS Weight System
How Edel is Evolving
Growth in Stores
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Continue reading...

I've got time now to listen 🔥

I really enjoy the 5am drops I can listen before I get to work.

Loved that. Gotta save some nickels and get fit for these wedges!!! 🔥

Great show.l couldn’t wait to listen when I checked out what was on todays show. Love hearing Chris talk about Edel and the golf business in general. The irons are fantastic. That 4 iron he spoke of was awesome. Straight long and high. Looking forward to the upcoming info he eluded to a little bit about the company. 🤐 Can not wait till CC in OKC gets the SMS iron fitting system in. I will be there asap to get fit for my irons. Soon to be switching back and forth between my 2 Edel putters. 4.0 and the 1.5 face balanced blade. Again awesome show and a very awesome guest and company.

Going to be awesome!

The feathery story about David was good on off course. It was even better at the dinner table night 2 I believe.

Oh yeah! This will be great. CK is an awesome listen! and Dan is ok too :cool:

Finished up - very nice listen as always. They make such a great selling point for Edel productions.

Love my 54T wedge look forward to hearing the discussion about the irons as well and ultimately reading reviews as to how the movable weight works out for people. It definitely made a difference in the wedge when I located the best spot for me.

@Canadan really enjoyed the podcast. First thing I did was see if my fitter carries Edel and they do. Definitely on the list of must tries next time I am fitted.

@Canadan really enjoyed the podcast. First thing I did was see if my fitter carries Edel and they do. Definitely on the list of must tries next time I am fitted.
Hopefully you document it on here!!

Their brand and trajectory is so perfectly fit for the lunatic fringe. :LOL: excited to see where it grows to. 👍

Won’t have a chance to get to this one until later but this should be a great listen.

Interesting listen so far. I will have to finish it later but the comments about tour pros and wanting to play these wedges is pretty cool.

Having played a few rounds with these wedges now. I love to sole grinds.

Need to find time to catch back up on The Original Off Course. Can't wait to give this one a listen.

Excited to listen to this one. Koske is good people

I will definitely be listening in a bit. I have been too busy snagging their limited edition cover this morning ;)

297EFF17-3D93-47A0-A813-BCA6A126ADC0.png

Great listen BTW..... I cant wait for what the future holds for this brand.

great listen. Every time I hear another podcast @Koske has made an appearance on I get more and more excited to get these bad boys in the bag!

Back