Chris Koske from Edel Golf Goes Off Course

Answered a lot of questions, great to hear about the options of weights from 2g to 10g and would be quite interesting to test say Hosel to Toe 2-2-8 vs 2-4-6 like mentioned in the podcast. I’d really get down a rabbit hole with this 😆
I hope you do my guy!!

Answered a lot of questions, great to hear about the options of weights from 2g to 10g and would be quite interesting to test say Hosel to Toe 2-2-8 vs 2-4-6 like mentioned in the podcast. I’d really get down a rabbit hole with this 😆
I can see some serious tinkering with weights. Awesome that not only can we adjust swing weight we can put that weight in the appropriate place for each persons swing. I can see the possibilities of playing with heavier weights in shorter irons. May need to order a new GC3 to get quality data.

it’s so interesting to discuss this type of experience as an amateur golfer, regardless of skill level - but then when you take it to the pro level where they have full control over their swing, it starts to really tell the story well.

Totally agree, its so impressive considering how great and repeatable a tour players swing must be. For them to instantly feel an improvement that they can’t get from any other wedge is crazy.

For me I had a huge swing flaw closing the face 3-5 degrees on every swing which made the weight an easy decision and easiest improvement I have ever seen in a swing.

The comments in here are making me antsy having not listened to this yet. Man I need to make some time for this.

Love the concept and the irons where you can "fine tune" for your swing to get the desired effect and ball flight. There are a couple that have weighting vs us old schoolers using lead tape. I love the response of those who have played the wedges. I really have to get into the store and try them out

I really appreciate the sentiment that they believe that if they can just get people to try it, they know they'll be reviewed well. I always felt like that with job interviews — if I could just get myself into the room, there'd be some success. That confidence that they can fit a wide range of golfers and help their game with a product that'll be better suited to them seems very well founded.

Back