Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Chris Koske joins the show to talk about what the future looks like for Edel Golf

Untitled-15-1-1024x692.jpg

Episode 51 is here and Dan and his guest Chris Koske discuss the following topics.

Edel Golf SMS Wedges
Putters and Alignment
Edel Fitting Carts
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Continue reading...

YES! Pumped to dive into this one on the drive this morning!

Hope to give this a listen later today.

Sound like a broken record but great episode! Really curious about those wedges and that putter fitting cart. Also love the Taco conversation. Love me some tacos and now know who to hit up on social when traveling haha

Just finished, and another great listen. One thought I have, especially when Chris says "buy the whole weight kit and bring it home." This would be such a fun time, and it makes me want to build an entire bag of adjustable irons and wedges. Now it could get dangerous with all these adjustments, but still would be a fun trial and error process.

I currently have a set of KZG Tri-Tour irons, with adjustable weighting in the heads. Now we have a very similar product, concept wise, with the Edel SMS wedges. Adjust to your swing, weighting playing a factor getting the toe or heel moving faster, slower; weighting to the outside to make it more forgiving, etc. An interesting concept that I believe works, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of it in the iron and wedge category.

Love the insight into Edel, who I didn't really think about before they were highlighted on THP, and this just brought us all even closer. These OffCourse podcasts are so good. gGlf mixed with life, just like all of us experience. Thanks @Canadan

Paging @Tywithay
I would listen to this one :D

Sound like a broken record but great episode! Really curious about those wedges and that putter fitting cart. Also love the Taco conversation. Love me some tacos and now know who to hit up on social when traveling haha
I've had quite a few more tacos than usual since this recording.

Love the podcast, but maybe starting adding disclaimers that we may started questioning an important part of our golf game.
I now am worried that my putter grip is not aligned correctly! haha

Love the podcast, but maybe starting adding disclaimers that we may started questioning an important part of our golf game.
I now am worried that my putter grip is not aligned correctly! haha
Trust me, I feel the same way!!!

Really enjoyed this show. Good food talk and the putter grip thing was awesome.

Really enjoyed this show. Good food talk and the putter grip thing was awesome.
It was two days of me rethinking everything I know about flat top putter shafts... And it still makes me question myself haha

It was two days of me rethinking everything I know about flat top putter shafts... And it still makes me question myself haha
Have you put a round grip on the scotty yet?

haha, not yet. I should though eh?
I mean why not....you probably have 100 of those other grips you can put back on if it doesn't work haha

I mean why not....you probably have 100 of those other grips you can put back on if it doesn't work haha
I've been pondering mallets though. That EAS 4.0 has some definite appeal.

Great episode of Off Course! I’m sold.... Club Champion Edel wedge fitting will happen!

The amiunt of foodies in the golf equipment game is awesome.

Really enjoyed this one, Koske is always a blast and a guy who does and knows a little bit of everything. Selfishly, I’m really happy he’s back in golf.

Reactions: JB
Back