Video Chris Voshall from Mizuno

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS LIVE STREAM IS OVER BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY RIGHT HERE IN THIS POST, OR ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK.

Mark the Calendars!

Monday April 20th at 11am ET for THP LIVE with @Vosh68

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

We will be taking questions about anything you want to ask. Want to ask about Mizuno Gear? No problem. There will definitely be a healthy dose of food talk? Want to just learn and have some questions you have always been afraid to ask? We got you covered. This is going to be a great one.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document-2.jpeg
    Blank Print Document-2.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
April 20, hmmm
Let me look at my schedule for that day.
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
April 20, hmmm
Let me look at my schedule for that day. Now
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The most appropriate gif for this entire pandemic 😂

RB566, it says with 566 dimples the ball will stay in the air longer?
See you on THP TV!

Reese's talk, on that day of all days... talk about some self indulgence. I wonder if they'll make em copper

Looking forward to another session with Vosh. First one on the forum was great and this one will be even better being able to see and hear his reactions.

Looking forward to this one as Mizuno irons have peaked my interest lately.

Its kind of amazing how this pandemic has given companies, people and THP a renewed interest and intiative on digital engagement with the golf community. IM FREAKING LOVING IT

Its kind of amazing how this pandemic has given companies, people and THP a renewed interest and intiative on digital engagement with the golf community. IM FREAKING LOVING IT

We want people to have fun. Even in the tiniest little ability to take their mind off things. Be that our wonderful community or the people in the industry. Today's with Club Champion could be eye opening and I think we have AT LEAST one stream every day of the week for the next few weeks coming.

I think these have been a hit so far.

We want people to have fun. Even in the tiniest little ability to take their mind off things. Be that our wonderful community or the people in the industry. Today's with Club Champion could be eye opening and I think we have AT LEAST one stream every day of the week for the next few weeks coming.
well, whether im actually catching it live or re watching it.....they have been great. Some personalities are better than others but thats just being a human. I just love the interaction, info, real answers and information. Keep em coming!

yesssssss i love listening to vosh talk about golf haha.

He seriously is a huge reason why I continue to be interested and keep coming back to mizuno golf equipment every time I go away from it.

well, whether im actually catching it live or re watching it.....they have been great. Some personalities are better than others but thats just being a human. I just love the interaction, info, real answers and information. Keep em coming!

Thanks, hopefully you can make this one, it’s going to be fun

Live stream in just a few hours.
per request, we are back on Facebook and YouTube and the thread simultaneously.

Get those questions ready?

Conference calls all morning, so I'll have to catch this one later today.

Back