I love the team events and like I said above, loved the Solheim this year. And I am all for team and country pride. I just hate when it crosses the line. Ironically I did not really think Boo crossed the line as bad as CK did. The constant screaming and acting like a fool (my opinion) for the last day was absurd.

As much as I hate Johnny Miller, I would LOVE to see him commentate for a LPGA event.

No love for Johnny? haha. I actually like the guy. (Go figure, right)

Funny that you mentioned him doing an LPGA event because HE HAS. I think it was last year and NBC was doing an LPGA event (obviously). Anyway, I believe this was Johnny's first LPGA event. He was paired w/ Dottie Pepper if I'm not mistaken.

I remember watching most of it (mainly to see if Johnny would get mean and nasty w/ the women) and later talking to my dad about it. (My dad is a fan of Miller's as well)

My dad and I both agreed he went out of his way to be nice. Which I firmly believe he did. I remember his woman partner (again, I think it was Dottie) telling him to be as nice as possible when they broke down someone's swing via slow-mo camera.

Can't remember the tourny, but I know Johnny did one.

Re: Christina Kim

it started off as a 'hey CK looks great! awesome vest!!' kind of thing and now it's turned into a personal rant/diatribe against her and the other 'boisturous' gals like her.

fwiw....I had no problem with boo weekley's horse trot.

and I can appreciate a good hearted and healthy debate....but sometimes (and with some people) it's just not worth it.

CK....if you're reading this....keep it up sister.

it started off as a 'hey CK looks great! awesome vest!!' kind of thing and now it's turned into a personal rant/diatribe against her and the other 'boisturous' gals like her.

and I can appreciate a good hearted and healthy debate....but sometimes (and with some people) it's just not worth it.

How can you debate someone in the type of people they like? You like the boisterous kind. I don't.

It's pretty cut and dry.

While that may be the case about the thread, the title is not about her outfits or anything like that. If I put up a thread that says Tiger Woods and then the post says I like the 2010 TW Nike line, do you believe the thread would stay about his apparel? of course not.

I have nothing against boisterous women. In fact I like them quite a bit. But that does not mean I have to like all of them. I happen to think CK found twitter and became nothing more than a self promoting machine. My opinion and it changed quite a bit from last year when I thought she was the best thing for the LPGA to get ratings higher. Then she got her chance and I found her obnoxious while mic'd and even moreso at the Solheim. More about self promoting and her twitter account and less about golf and how wonderful the tour is.

I think it is great that she still has fans, but I am not one of them anymore.

you're correct. the thread TITLE does not indicate anything other than her name.....so that must make it free game. the substance in the body was nothing but positive.

and you will NEVER catch me asking people to stay on topic. it's not my place to do so. I find it ironic...that's all.

Agreed, but they should keep her out of the commentary booth. She's fine in small doses and even mic'd up on the course, but she was just annoying in the booth during the first round.

(In fairness, I hate when they bring any non-announcers into the booth.)
She cant be any worse than McCord, Feherty or Johnny Miller. :banghead:

Not much wrong with those three guys in my book. I like them all. Two of them are good at creating levity in a dull, TV sport, and the other (Miller) knows his stuff, and is not afraid to give his opinion. He does make a mistake every so often, but then again, so does everyone else. As for CK, she has her own niche in the LPGA. Heck, with her game, she take nassaus from me all week long. :D
She cant be any worse than McCord, Feherty or Johnny Miller. :banghead:

Christina's one of the few pros I've seen who regularly compliments her playing partners on their shots. That's classy.

ClairefromClare said:
Christina's one of the few pros I've seen who regularly compliments her playing partners on their shots. That's classy.

my dad has played with her in a pro-am and spent some time with her socially...

he says she has been nothing but gracious, kind, easygoing......and the girl loves to party.

my dad has played with her in a pro-am and spent some time with her socially...

he says she has been nothing but gracious, kind, easygoing......and the girl loves to party.

I like to party.

Way too over the top for my tastes.... but to each his own.

Harry Longshanks said:
No, I'm the only one who likes to party.

are you sure about that? because I know for a fact that Christina Kim likes to party. and me....I like to party.

and taco beats grilled cheese. everytime.

No! I'm the only one who parties!

Back