snicker.doodles

Substantially Revised.
Reaction score
Handicap
lowstimps
okay....

I spotted this photo of CK on twitter the other day....

63684004.jpg

JB and GG or anyone else who can assist..... that sweater vest.... WHO's is it? I don't recall it as Lija. Any idea who she's wearing now?

I knew she was working out. And by the looks of it....she's done a fantastic job. She gives me new hope.

okay....

JB and GG or anyone else who can assist..... that sweater vest.... WHO's is it? I don't recall it as Lija. Any idea who she's wearing now?

I knew she was working out. And by the looks of it....she's done a fantastic job. She gives me new hope.

The last we heard she was wearing Jamie Sadock. That is actually quite toned down for her, recently her clothes have been a bit over the top for me, but I also LOVE that sweater.

interesting. jamie sadock does nothing for me. i have some jo-fit coming that i think is similar....but not in the purple.

i so need it. it would be my uniform.

interesting. jamie sadock does nothing for me. i have some jo-fit coming that i think is similar....but not in the purple.

i so need it. it would be my uniform.

I agree with you, I do not personally care for Jamie Sadock. I really like Jofit. Some of their new patterns are a little crazier than I would normally like but overall I have always liked Jofit. I have a new obsession with sweater vests I seem to be gathering a bit of a collection of them.

Jamie Sadock tends to be a little too consciously edgy for me, but the stuff of theirs CK wears looks good.

She is so much fun--I still remember walking with her group (Yani Tseng and N.Y. Choi, when both were rookies who hadn't yet won on tour) when Christina had an eagle. Great day.

You know, totally off-topic here, but normally I find CK very unattractive; but in that pic she looks pretty good.
She looks like she slimmed down a bit.

You know, totally off-topic here, but normally I find CK very unattractive; but in that pic she looks pretty good.
She looks like she slimmed down a bit.

She has does the yo-yo thing quite a bit in the past, but got serious last year. I hope it stays off.

She has does the yo-yo thing quite a bit in the past, but got serious last year. I hope it stays off.
I hope so too. She looks great and keeping the weight off is going to be good for both her game and her long-term health.

Agreed, but they should keep her out of the commentary booth. She's fine in small doses and even mic'd up on the course, but she was just annoying in the booth during the first round.

(In fairness, I hate when they bring any non-announcers into the booth.)

CK is way too much for me. So, I'll never be a fan.

I'll go for the silent, confident type all day over her type.

I was actually put off a little bit by the Solheim Cup last year. With all the girls treating it like it was a circus rather than a golf tournament.

It was some great golf, and I enjoy watching the ladies, but I was kind of embarrassed for them a little bit in how they were acting.

Re: Christina Kim

I found their comptetive fire in the solheim cup to be refreshing.

and I like CK. I identify with her. and cristie kerr. and maybe a little morgan pressel without the crying.

you two would hate me IRL.

I was actually put off a little bit by the Solheim Cup last year. With all the girls treating it like it was a circus rather than a golf tournament.

It was some great golf, and I enjoy watching the ladies, but I was kind of embarrassed for them a little bit in how they were acting.

I loved the Solheim, but I agree that CK was one part of it that was WAY over the top and acting like a fool to some extent. Apparently, a few of her "colleagues" felt the same way. She reminded me slightly of Sergio during that event.

so you like strong and silent in women's golf but not men's?

I like strong and silent out of both sexes.

If you're trying to say Tiger is comparable to Kim and/or some of her teammates at the Solheim, then you're badly misguided.

I loved the Solheim, but I agree that CK was one part of it that was WAY over the top and acting like a fool to some extent. Apparently, a few of her "colleagues" felt the same way. She reminded me slightly of Sergio during that event.

Yes. I was also surprised a bit to NOT hear much criticism about it either.

All I heard about was American pride, and how well Wie did, and how much fun the girls were having, etc etc. Where were the voices that called some of their actions out? (And there might have been, I just don't recall any off hand)

The American pride is great, but there is a thing as doing it in a respectful and tactful manner. Not loud and boisterous.

Yes. I was also surprised a bit to NOT hear much criticism about it either.

All I heard about was American pride, and how well Wie did, and how much fun the girls were having, etc etc. Where were the voices that called some of their actions out? (And there might have been, I just don't recall any off hand)

The American pride is great, but there is a thing as doing it in a respectful and tactful manner. Not loud and boisterous.

I have said that for the last 18 months on this site. I love the LPGA, but nobody ever wants to criticize the players for acting a fool, acting out, etc...I have said the whole time that I felt as though Christie Kerr was worse than Tiger Woods on teh course, and the Solheim was the perfect example of that when she dropped not 1 but 2 F bombs on TV. Morgan P, is constantly throwing and slamming clubs and screaming at the ball. And CK is so busy talking about twitter that she forgets that this is a golf tournament and millions have no idea what she is talking about, and even moreso, they dont care.

However, that being said, nobody in the US criticized Boo for doing what he did at the Ryder Cup and we all get on Colin and Sergio for their manners.

I think Sergio and CK are very similar. Neither wins, both thinks they are larger than they really are, and both are constantly running their mouth.

And this is all coming from someone that said on this forum that she was the best thing for the LPGA. But that was pre-solheim, and I think she has just gotten worse each week since then.

I have said that for the last 18 months on this site. I love the LPGA, but nobody ever wants to criticize the players for acting a fool, acting out, etc...I have said the whole time that I felt as though Christie Kerr was worse than Tiger Woods on teh course, and the Solheim was the perfect example of that when she dropped not 1 but 2 F bombs on TV. Morgan P, is constantly throwing and slamming clubs and screaming at the ball. And CK is so busy talking about twitter that she forgets that this is a golf tournament and millions have no idea what she is talking about, and even moreso, they dont care.

However, that being said, nobody in the US criticized Boo for doing what he did at the Ryder Cup and we all get on Colin and Sergio for their manners.

I think Sergio and CK are very similar. Neither wins, both thinks they are larger than they really are, and both are constantly running their mouth.

And this is all coming from someone that said on this forum that she was the best thing for the LPGA. But that was pre-solheim, and I think she has just gotten worse each week since then.

Spot on. Like you, I see it in some of the men as well, and I personally don't like it any better.

I just don't like seeing some of the stuff that goes on w/ the team play tournaments.

I know we'll see more (bad) examples in the Ryder Cup this year, so none of us should be surprised. That doesn't mean we all have to like it.

I don't think anyone is saying everyone has to act like a robot out there, but it's obvious that some cross the line, and it's not really debatable.

I love the team events and like I said above, loved the Solheim this year. And I am all for team and country pride. I just hate when it crosses the line. Ironically I did not really think Boo crossed the line as bad as CK did. The constant screaming and acting like a fool (my opinion) for the last day was absurd.

As much as I hate Johnny Miller, I would LOVE to see him commentate for a LPGA event.

Back