• $500-$1000

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • $1000+

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craig Mac

Reaction score
So being Black Friday and being the biggest shopping day of the year, I was wondering how many people you have to shop for and what is your budget.

Since the money aspect is personal, I am setting up a poll. PLEASE: NO COMMENTS regarding how much you are spending!!!

Just answer how many people you are buying for and what gender they are:

I have to shop for 8 people: 6 Females and 2 Males. Gifts all ready purchased for 2 males and 2 females

Both my parents,
brother and sister
My grandma and my aunt
five nieces and nephews
My girlfriend plus her birthday the day after christmas.

Im thinking this year im going to make everyone snowmen out of cotton balls like I did when I was a kid.

A little something for my parents each, something for bro/SIL if I can find something, Josh also has a birthday/Christmas the same month...everyone knows I haven't much to give, I just want them to know they're thought of.

Hubby
2 kids
3 nephews
2 parents
2 parents-in-law
1 sister-in-law and her husband
sister-in-law's husband's mother (really)

Thank goodness my sibs are past adults giving each other Christmas presents. But Hubby's family believes in deluging each other with vast quantities of stuff. None of which I want. Quantity seems to matter a bit more than quality. It's painful.

I'm not sure really what our budget was this year. But since we are done outside of two people I'd say $0. We have had 99% of our shopping done for about 2 months now. We both have young neices and nephews so when winter clothes was clearance out during the summer we picked them up an outfit and some pj's. Then we got them a toy as we found them on sale. The adults were pretty easy. All the ladies got Bath & Body stuff, and the guys got an autograph. So it was pretty easy getting Christmas done this year. It's nice knowing I didn't have to be out with all the yahoo's today.

I only have to shop for JB, but I have NO idea what to get him. I am open to suggestions if anyone has some :confused2:

A tennis racket?:D

:talktohand: Don't listen to them...my suggestion was actually helpful!

Hubby
Smallville
2 kids
3 nephews
2 parents
2 parents-in-law
1 sister-in-law and her husband
sister-in-law's husband's mother (really)

Thank goodness my sibs are past adults giving each other Christmas presents. But Hubby's family believes in deluging each other with vast quantities of stuff. None of which I want. Quantity seems to matter a bit more than quality. It's painful.

Fixed it.

Fixed it.

The Glove It coupon Boo Girl wants me to use requires a $50 purchase to work. So--which of those patterns do you want? I'm thinking those pink martini glasses.

Myself (most important)
Mom
Dad
Brother
Two Aunts, An Uncle and his three children

and now, a possible relationship staring awkwardly close to Chistmas... here's a tough decision, get something to nice I'm pushing things, under par and I'm cheap

Spa Day for the lady is right on that median.

and now, a possible relationship staring awkwardly close to Chistmas... here's a tough decision, get something to nice I'm pushing things, under par and I'm cheap

The key here is to pay attention to her. Matters far more than how much you spend. Pay enough attention to figure out what she likes. Maybe an activity/performance you can enjoy together?

Seriously, seriously don't buy her a stereotypical anything. Unless you know she likes candles, massages, anything like that, you risk turning her off.

From Boo Girl: :angel: :snowman: :highfive:

I started a relationship really close to Christmas once...our first time out together was actually to a friend's Christmas party...he bought me just a cute little something (a bracelet) that didn't cost a lot (would've been weird if it did)...I wore it every day until it broke maybe a year later.

Back