Christmas Shopping- Are You Done Yet?

Christmas Shopping- Are You Done Yet?

• Total voters

ken419

Return of the Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh Yeah
Only 11 more shopping days left. I'm actually proud of myself for getting an early jump on things for once this year- started in mid-October and I'm near done instead of rushing everything all at once. How's everyone else doing?

I only have my Dad left. I am thinking either a Coach wallet or a new watch. He needs both.

Got 3 things left...going to wait a day or two for the roads to clear.

I procrastinate on a universal level. Christmas shopping is included.

You can high five me in West Palm Beach!

besides buying the stuff i wanted on black friday... i havent even started

close to being done. Have to get a couple of things for my aunt, 1 more thing for my mom and I'm done!

I actually shop throughout the year. So my shopping was done a while ago :) Except Christmas cards, those I bought last weekend! Online shopping is the way to go now that its getting closer to Christmas. Free shipping, and you don't have to wait in long lines or fight for parking spots :clapp:

Almost done, like GC I tend to shop throughout the year so I catch good sales online. No taxes for online sales for some of us help as well.

haven't started.Heck there's still more than a week to go.

I still have to get something for my husband - the hardest person to shop for! + some extras for the kiddos, the sister, the brother in law, the mother in law... oh man do I have a lot to do!

maybe ill start soon... maybe

Back