Christmas tree cakes!!!

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Yep the holidays have arrived!! Christmas tree cakes are on the shelves and one of my favorite snacks.
F0EF0029-5B4A-4644-A798-9FCF880C2431.jpeg

Yep the holidays have arrived!! Christmas tree cakes are on the shelves and one of my favorite snacks.
View attachment 8974939
Do you like the Zebra Cakes just as much? I always wonder why people love the christmas tree cakes so much, but not the zebra cakes when they are essentially the same product. I guess it's why people like the Reese's pumpkin/egg cups more than the standard peanut butter cup!

I don't know why they have 5 individually wrapped cakes, 20oz glass of milk is good for 4 of them! 😉🤣🤣
But what about the last little guy? Save him for later? :sneaky:

Do you like the Zebra Cakes just as much? I always wonder why people love the christmas tree cakes so much, but not the zebra cakes when they are essentially the same product. I guess it's why people like the Reese's pumpkin/egg cups more than the standard peanut butter cup!
They are good too, but I think the green sprinkle thingies give it some flavor. Could be just a change I supposed but not sure.

That box will get opened tonight for snack with milk. I will have one in my lunch pale tomorrow. Love them!!!!

I’m so disappointed. :ROFLMAO:

You should really try them. Big glass of cold milk with one or two.

Or three or four. Yeah I know how it works. :ROFLMAO: I’m better off not getting started as I’ll pay for it later.

I....have.....never....had??!!

Actually never seen em before but maybe I’m not paying attention.
You are seriously missing out my friend.

Where do you get?
Wife picked them up while she was at Walmart today. Just about any grocery store should have them this time of year.

Bigger question... Chocolate cakes or vanilla?

1605838353778.png

Back