Christmas tree cakes!!!

Could you?! She'd love that. 14 hour days this week so I haven't seen her much. Tell her I might have a treat for her when I get there! I'm trying to find these horrible cakes as we speak.
She says Hi, and oh make sure you bring some cakes home, she wants to try them too. Oh and bring 🥛

@OldandStiff my wife said to make sure you check the end caps. They should have a display by themselves.

@OldandStiff my wife said to make sure you check the end caps. They should have a display by themselves.

Thanks. I see Zebra, birthday, and unicorn so far. I'll check the end caps. What do you people have against equines?

20201203_213719.jpg

Jackpot!

I asked my wife about these yesterday and she made the 'ew' face.

Guess I need to go buy them myself.
Get her the chocolate ones. Bit harder to find but they are out there. ;)

I stopped at the gas station on the way to work this morning and low and behold they had some Christmas tree cakes so I grabbed one for lunch snack. And even better it was the double size ones!!!!

I am still Christmas Tree consumption free.
Just wanted to update you guys.
Well at least you can admit to your failures. ;)

Reactions: J4U
I like to participate from a distance.
Milk is the key, you and the little guy could do some dad bonding over a tree and a big glass of cold 🥛

I'm completely heartbroken. I can't find these babies anywhere this year! It's as if all of the grocers near me have stopped carrying Little Debbie:(

The only time I ever bought any of these Christmas tree cakes was 10 years ago. I had just moved to my current city and got so much crap for not putting up a Christmas tree or decorations from my friends. So I bought a box of these and put one in the corner against the wall. That was my Xmas tree.

But honestly now I bet my daughter would love these, so you've got me Dave. I'll be running to the local store to take a look. Oh and she loves milk, so win win.

The only time I ever bought any of these Christmas tree cakes was 10 years ago. I had just moved to my current city and got so much crap for not putting up a Christmas tree or decorations from my friends. So I bought a box of these and put one in the corner against the wall. That was my Xmas tree.

But honestly now I bet my daughter would love these, so you've got me Dave. I'll be running to the local store to take a look. Oh and she loves milk, so win win.
She will love these!!!!

Back