Chrome Soft ••

Got two of these from my fitter today. Will put one in play on FridayFriday

Is it just a firmer Chrome Soft? Did they say?
Says 4 pieces on USGA conforming list. Seems similar to the Chrome speed...

I'm not a huge fan of the Chrome Soft because it feels like mush when I hit it. A firmer version would be awesome!!!
Have you. Tried the chrome speed? Your. Can get a dozen off MG golf. Com they are definitely firmer feeling...

Nope, we get very little choice here in NZ. I'd love to try them though. Are they as durable as the Chrome Soft?

Wonder when we'll see these? Another pro I deal with said he's been playing them for a little while. He doesn't get as much spin but likes the feel more than the Chrome Soft

Oh I bet we hear something....

In December. :alien:

Oh I bet we hear something....

In December. :alien:

I hope they go this route. I liked these better than the current ones. I was about1/2 club shorter with the current ones and these were same as the b330-rx

I've been able to play a few rounds with this ball, and it feels fantastic. The original Chrome Soft felt just a little too soft for me, and this one feels just right! While it has a firmer feel than the current CS, it is by no means a hard ball. I think Callaway hit the money spot with this one.

I just want a little more distance off the driver. I hit 5 different balls vs each other yesterday and the CS was consistently 3 yards longer, carry, than any of the other 4 on full shots with my irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A slightly firmer version of the chromesoft sounds awesome.

Had a customer bring this in and give it to me. He knew I was looking for these before the season ended and he found one the other day. It will be a while until I can go play though

Well last year the Chrome Soft was announced on December 16th (third Tuesday of December) and hit retail on January 16th (third Friday of January).

So my guess (& it is strictly a guess) is that we will know more December 15th regarding a January 15th release. Curious to see how they improve a very good golf ball in the CS.

Well last year the Chrome Soft was announced on December 16th (third Tuesday of December) and hit retail on January 16th (third Friday of January).

So my guess (& it is strictly a guess) is that we will know more December 15th regarding a January 15th release. Curious to see how they improve a very good golf ball in the CS.

the few holes I got to play with this was it was higher compression but still in what we would consider low. Around the green it was just as good as this one. I was told the skin is softer on this model. The original one was ok for me but I,like this one. I'm sure the boys at grandaddy will be sharing thoughts too

If history repeats itself, I would think the Grandaddy boys will know more about this ball come December

You are wise

Hmmmmm......

Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

We will give you guys a go ahead.
Can't wait to hear thoughts.
If this is like the original soft with a bit higher compression then all I can say is Heck yes

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear thoughts.
If this is like the original soft with a bit higher compression then all I can say is Heck yes

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I'll say this. There are misnomers out there.

Which is pretty much the norm when you get some "outlets" reporting things hoping they're right.

Back