Chrome Soft ••

After three rounds I can finally say I like the ball. First round was a bit different feel wise but I definitely believe that was all me and not the ball. Very bad round but last two rounds out and have been with the same ball and ball performed pretty much exactly how I wanted it to given the circumstances I was playing under. Can't wait for more info and reviews to be posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In on this one :)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Look forward to hearing about the new ball.

I liked the time I spent with the original this year so will be interested to see how this compares

I cannot wait until we can share our thoughts on this one. another round in the books and a ton of information to share.

I need to be real careful with these lol i only have a couple left

I cannot wait until we can share our thoughts on this one. another round in the books and a ton of information to share.
Me too, I've been trespassing on the closed course again... very interesting when comparing these to the old truvis around the greens

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ya i gave away a couple last weekend to some friends to try out

Neb let me try these out last weekend, I can't wait to throw my thoughts in.

I was finally able to put these into play yesterday, unfortunately I only have 1 left because on 2 holes I hit greens only to suck the ball off and into a pond. I'm not a zipper, more of a drop and stop but these balls had some really unusual action. I hit a few bunker shots past the pin that sucked back to kick in range. It was definitely not something I'm accustomed to, not sure if it was how I was striking it yesterday or if it was the ball - I suspect the ball.

I was finally able to put these into play yesterday, unfortunately I only have 1 left because on 2 holes I hit greens only to suck the ball off and into a pond. I'm not a zipper, more of a drop and stop but these balls had some really unusual action. I hit a few bunker shots past the pin that sucked back to kick in range. It was definitely not something I'm accustomed to, not sure if it was how I was striking it yesterday or if it was the ball - I suspect the ball.

Have you seen this sort of spin with the original chrome soft?

Back