Claire, Just for You

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
206875355.jpg

An ex-convict tries to stop a developer from buying farmland to build a golf course.
Newly paroled ex-con Ray Dokes's (Luke Kirby) plans to stay out of trouble are immediately thrown for a loop when he returns home to find himself squaring off with greedy developer Sonny Stanton (Noam Jenkins), who's forcing the local farmers to sell their land. With the aid of a beautiful young jockey (Rachael Leigh Cook) and a Texas cowboy well past his prime (Keith Carradine), Ray devises a plan to stop Stanton and save his community.

Huh? "All hat, no cattle" is your line sir, not mine. :cowboy:

Since Claire has her own thread going
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1U6i6AdQjo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1U6i6AdQjo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
I didn't want to participate (too much) to the threadjacking that was going on in the mixed bag thread.

We can't have a thread for Claire without this video (or something similar!):

[YOUTUBE]L4jIC5HLBdM[/YOUTUBE]

Conjunction Junction is far superior!

[youtube]mkO87mkgcNo[/youtube]

EDIT: I wish School House Rock would do one for then/than. I would post that one all over the freakin' internet.

Come to think of it, they could do a whole internet series:

• then/than
  • your/you're
  • to/too/two
  • there/their
  • ridiculous, not rediculous
  • Your friend the shift key
  • Periods - why they aren't optional

Thank you, gentlemen.

Congrats on 1,500, Small!

Harry, you left out apostrophe misuse!

also: