Claw Max Golf Gloves - Now Available

The Max looks great. My order is in. (y)

Ooh, just ordered the new Max. Have played with the original Claw, the Claw Pro, and now will rock the Max! Definitely looking forward to trying this out…

🔥!!!

Ooh, just ordered the new Max. Have played with the original Claw, the Claw Pro, and now will rock the Max! Definitely looking forward to trying this out…
Well look what I just saw:
1653766985329.png
Perfect timing as I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning!!

Glove arrived via USPS as promised. Have to say I really like the look of the new Max. Fit is pretty snug, but I think I prefer that over having too much length in the fingers. Going to have to make sure I keep my fingernails trimmed though 🤣.
A few pictures before it gets dirty:
49DC1687-5B08-41A3-AD30-120377CCBA3C.jpeg6DB30BC5-5EC5-4A3B-B66C-77546AEF4E15.jpegEC5B9F7C-D36A-43C9-9EF8-2EBF6B04C810.jpegFFAD42F5-552B-440D-8498-7A132CEE3C89.jpeg

Very nice! I will surely be trying one of these soon.

Look at what I got today. Will be using this tomorrow with a review coming

image.jpg
image.jpg

Two rounds with the original Claw and I really like them - it was 97F yesterday and no problem with heat on the hand.

Last edited:
Great to hear as I wasn't sure if they play quite as cool as our other models. Thanks!

Rod, I apologize. I was wearing the original Claw. I have a Max coming in the mail and will test it out in hot North Texas heat where I had to take 3 Titleist gloves to play one round.

Rod, I apologize. I was wearing the original Claw. I have a Max coming in the mail and will test it out in hot North Texas heat where I had to take 3 Titleist gloves to play one round.
Ah OK. No worries - thanks. The original is definitely the most breathable but I think the mesh insert should help the breathability on the Max. Time will tell...

Ah OK. No worries - thanks. The original is definitely the most breathable but I think the mesh insert should help the breathability on the Max. Time will tell...
Will be over 100 tomorrow so we will see

I'll probably be using my Claw (Medium size) today for 9 holes on a warm and sunny day. This Max looks good, so I'll definitely be considering it. The Titleist Player glove I have is certainly showing more wear than my Claw glove so far this season after a fairly equal number of rounds on each.

Review time

Fit: I got the cadet large which is what I play in the Callaway tour authentic. This fit a touch snugger which I liked

Feel: I’ve played the original version before and this feels better but still not like a leather glove. But after the range it was good. I don’t putt with a glove on (what kind of animal does) but all shots felt good.

Durability: After the round the glove still felt and looked new. This is not typical for me in 95 degree weather.

Tack: This blew me away. So tacky throughout the round. Probably best ever. Never thought the club would slip at any time.

Comfort: After seeing a couple of comments from @Rod Dunlap I was nervous. But no need. The glove was cool and breathable all round. Best is the glove stays flexible throughout.

BTW played the tips today (over 7300 yards) and shot 76. I’m not saying it’s the glove but doesn’t hurt. This is my summer glove!!!

Review time

Fit: I got the cadet large which is what I play in the Callaway tour authentic. This fit a touch snugger which I liked

Feel: I’ve played the original version before and this feels better but still not like a leather glove. But after the range it was good. I don’t putt with a glove on (what kind of animal does) but all shots felt good.

Durability: After the round the glove still felt and looked new. This is not typical for me in 95 degree weather.

Tack: This blew me away. So tacky throughout the round. Probably best ever. Never thought the club would slip at any time.

Comfort: After seeing a couple of comments from @Rod Dunlap I was nervous. But no need. The glove was cool and breathable all round. Best is the glove stays flexible throughout.

BTW played the tips today (over 7300 yards) and shot 76. I’m not saying it’s the glove but doesn’t hurt. This is my summer glove!!!
Great round! Love the feedback and thanks for sharing.

Mines due for delivery tomorrow. Will be playing Weds-Monday ;)

Recd the large glove and it's quite snug. Will give it a try tomorrow 👍🏻😎

Received my Claw Max over the weekend. Fit is pretty similar to most standard gloves, and a little tighter than the Claw Pro I've been playing. Personal preference would be that the black mesh is white but otherwise looks sharp to my eye. I'm not sure which feel I like better between Pro and Max so will have to try both on the course.

I went back to wearing your glove when I am on the range. I practice a lot. I wasn't wearing a glove at all. You make great product. I have not loved your logo but think it looks good on the new glove.

Got a chance to play here yesterday:

Since I had a brand new Claw Max glove I thought it would be a good idea to give it a thorough test. My summary as follows:

TLDR - This glove is my favorite of the three Claw versions I've tried (OG Claw, Claw Pro, Claw Max).

Fit: I decided to order the Claw Max in XL. I had the Claw Pro in that size so felt it should be a good fit. The Max was a little tighter on my hand, but actually felt really good. At times the Pro had a little too much room at the end of the fingers. I didn't feel like the glove was tight enough to be uncomfortable on my hand or cut off circulation lol. Putting on and removing the glove was not difficult (I've had some gloves fit so snug that taking them off feels like you will rip off a finger of the glove or turn it inside out).

Comfort/Feel: The Max definitely wins here. I like how it feels on my hand yet there was plenty of breathability through the glove. Although I remove my glove for putting, my hand was never sweating during the entire round (playing in the Vegas Desert). I also noted that I had no interference with the Max glove closure when wearing my Apple watch for the round. This may sound obvious, but i have had some gloves that are too loose with the velcro closure and get in the way of my watch.

Durability: Only one round played, but the glove still looks absolutely pristine! No wear, no marks, no discoloration whatsoever. Big win is no sweat stains either!

Grip: This glove will instill 100% confidence in gripping the club. No slippage ever and just feels secure. Also knowing that the Claw line of gloves will remain this way throughout their life is amazing. Big kudos to the @Rod Dunlap and the Claw team for developing the palm side of this glove. It is freaking amazing!

Bottom line: Same as the TLDR - I'm all in on the Claw Max. Looks good, feels good, works good. What else could you ask for?

Got a chance to play here yesterday:

Since I had a brand new Claw Max glove I thought it would be a good idea to give it a thorough test. My summary as follows:

TLDR - This glove is my favorite of the three Claw versions I've tried (OG Claw, Claw Pro, Claw Max).

Fit: I decided to order the Claw Max in XL. I had the Claw Pro in that size so felt it should be a good fit. The Max was a little tighter on my hand, but actually felt really good. At times the Pro had a little too much room at the end of the fingers. I didn't feel like the glove was tight enough to be uncomfortable on my hand or cut off circulation lol. Putting on and removing the glove was not difficult (I've had some gloves fit so snug that taking them off feels like you will rip off a finger of the glove or turn it inside out).

Comfort/Feel: The Max definitely wins here. I like how it feels on my hand yet there was plenty of breathability through the glove. Although I remove my glove for putting, my hand was never sweating during the entire round (playing in the Vegas Desert). I also noted that I had no interference with the Max glove closure when wearing my Apple watch for the round. This may sound obvious, but i have had some gloves that are too loose with the velcro closure and get in the way of my watch.

Durability: Only one round played, but the glove still looks absolutely pristine! No wear, no marks, no discoloration whatsoever. Big win is no sweat stains either!

Grip: This glove will instill 100% confidence in gripping the club. No slippage ever and just feels secure. Also knowing that the Claw line of gloves will remain this way throughout their life is amazing. Big kudos to the @Rod Dunlap and the Claw team for developing the palm side of this glove. It is freaking amazing!

Bottom line: Same as the TLDR - I'm all in on the Claw Max. Looks good, feels good, works good. What else could you ask for?

Love to hear this. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. That course looks amazing!

Mine showed up today! I got a medium and just like everyone else, it fits a more snug but I love it for these. The other two claw gloves I have (OG and pro) fit true to size but I just couldn't get over how stretchy they were. Felt like my hand would slip in them during a swing. And that hurt because I love how they feel and how grippy they are. This one though...I'm loving what I'm feeling so far. Will be playing in it this weekend and will come back and give first impressions!

Back