Claw Max Golf Gloves - Now Available

I think this is my glove right now moving forward. Less movement on hand, fits snug, but stretches a bit. Love the way it feels.

Played 18 with the Claw Max today and I think I do prefer the fit over the Pro. The white suede-y part of the glove does seem to pick up dirt pretty easily so I’d probably prefer grey like the Pro I have. But being machine washable that con is easily corrected.

Just ordered one. Can only hear so many good things before you gotta see for yourself!

Used it today and can confidently say it's my favorite Claw glove so far. ZERO slipping of the glove around my hand and the grip it gives on the club is outstanding! Having a glove have ventilation like this is sooooo nice as well

I was able to play a round with this glove today. I enjoyed the previous Claw model, but it was a little loose. This one fits so much better and breathes well too.

Used mine for first round yesterday.
Love the looks, it worked and felt great so far!

Thanks @Rod Dunlap ;)35DAA8EA-F757-4AA1-8953-47637C291F70.jpeg

This is such a great glove in the heat. Played three times this weekend. Once with a regular leather glove and twice with this. The first round my hand just got so hot and the glove got damp from the sweat. Glove got hard to put on and take off regularly.

Second and third rounds (only the second round was hot though) were super comfortable. Easy to get on and off and hand was cool all day. The only sign of wear on it is the black from my grips on the glove. No actual wear though on any of the rubber palm. It's a firm part of my glove rotation now.

How much thicker are these than a Titleist players glove?

All I can compare to are Callaway Tour Authentic and Vice Pure. I would say ever so slightly thicker, if at all. The breathability more than makes up for any sort of increased thickness though.

They're definitely thicker. Not exactly sure how much but the silicone pattern on the palm of our gloves adds another layer.
Since we're based in AZ we designed all of our gloves to breath well in our heat so I think you'll like that aspect.

If you'd like to try one and are not happy with the feel, just let me know and we'll refund the purchase.

Thanks! Even though I am also in AZ, the breathability aspect is a non factor to me. I just really don't like the feel of a thicker glove. I am guessing I won't like this for that reason. However I am getting ready to purchase the first class travel bag so may add a glove on to make sure.

Thanks! Even though I am also in AZ, the breathability aspect is a non factor to me. I just really don't like the feel of a thicker glove. I am guessing I won't like this for that reason. However I am getting ready to purchase the first class travel bag so may add a glove on to make sure.
Got it. You may not like our gloves since you prefer super thin leather gloves. We've converted a few players like yourself but not all. If you do try one they may take a little getting used to as they do have a different feel than leather.

Thank you for the travel bag purchase.

@Rod Dunlap 4 new gloves arrived today from Todd at Bogey Golf. Just to let you know, he has has been a pleasure to deal with here in Canada. Kept me up to date on arriving stock / etas etc. He's definitely an asset to your brand here.

I already know how good the gloves are, I bought a spare for me and 3 for friends and family to spread the (g)love! :D

Love
@Rod Dunlap 4 new gloves arrived today from Todd at Bogey Golf. Just to let you know, he has has been a pleasure to deal with here in Canada. Kept me up to date on arriving stock / etas etc. He's definitely an asset to your brand here.

I already know how good the gloves are, I bought a spare for me and 3 for friends and family to spread the (g)love! :D
Ha love it - thank you!

Great to hear that about Todd w/Bogey Golf too.

Will definitely be adding one of these to the Arsenal later in the year. My Claw Pro has been phenomenal as always and will be lasting the rest of the year!

Used it today and can confidently say it's my favorite Claw glove so far. ZERO slipping of the glove around my hand and the grip it gives on the club is outstanding! Having a glove have ventilation like this is sooooo nice as well
Continued to use this glove mixed in with others and I can STILL say it's my favorite glove CD has ever made. Feels like a true leather glove with fit and tightness (which is huge for me) but is sooooo breathable. This will probably be one of the main gloves I use next week in Mrytle!

Continued to use this glove mixed in with others and I can STILL say it's my favorite glove CD has ever made. Feels like a true leather glove with fit and tightness (which is huge for me) but is sooooo breathable. This will probably be one of the main gloves I use next week in Mrytle!
I totally agree with you.

I totally agree with you.
It's pretty game changing. I was using a full leather glove last weekend and it got so damp from sweat that taking it off and putting it on became a challenge in itself. Used this the next day and it felt clean and dry the entire time even with only the fingers being mesh now instead of the whole back of the hand.

Also with that change, having the glove stay tight and not feel like it's slipping is such a confidence boost

Just snagged this one, I’m a big fan of the other CD gloves so looking forward to trying this one out.

Just ordered the Max. Really like my Pro, looking forward to seeing how The Max works out.

Realizing reading this I have huge hands as the XL is extra tight! Still using it and it has stretched enough.

It's pretty game changing. I was using a full leather glove last weekend and it got so damp from sweat that taking it off and putting it on became a challenge in itself. Used this the next day and it felt clean and dry the entire time even with only the fingers being mesh now instead of the whole back of the hand.

Also with that change, having the glove stay tight and not feel like it's slipping is such a confidence boost
I went back to the claw pro with all the hot/ humid weather and just ordered a couple pairs of the Claw Max to try in Myrtle Beach

I went back to the claw pro with all the hot/ humid weather and just ordered a couple pairs of the Claw Max to try in Myrtle Beach
It's going to be a winner

Back