Claw Max Golf Gloves - Now Available

Rod Dunlap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
We just received our first shipment of our latest men's Claw glove we're calling the Claw Max.
Retail is set at $26.99 with free USPS shipping at our website and the THP 15% discount code is currently active.

The Max has the same silicone layered palm our gloves are known for with a synthetic leather top which will not stretch out after use.
This new model runs similar in size with most leather gloves. For M/L players our large should be the most comparable.

Looking forward to hearing how they perform for those interested! I think it might be our most durable yet. Thank you!

Max8.pngMax4.png

I’m going to be picking one of these up. Love the mesh placement.

Got one ordered. Thank you!! 👊🏻

Sweet. I just ordered one to test out.

We just received our first shipment of our latest men's Claw glove we're calling the Claw Max.
Retail is set at $26.99 with free USPS shipping at our website and the THP 15% discount code is currently active.

The Max has the same silicone layered palm our gloves are known for with a synthetic leather top which will not stretch out after use.
This new model runs similar in size with most leather gloves. For M/L players our large should be the most comparable.

Looking forward to hearing how they perform for those interested! I think it might be our most durable yet. Thank you!

View attachment 9091379View attachment 9091380

How is this compared to the Pro fit wise?

Been waiting for these after you mentioned them in the giveaway. Going to pick one up!

The top of the hand mesh looks awesome, will be picking up one and one of the other models too to compare.. I just have to find a glove to figure out what size I usually get

Good looking glove. I think I’ll give it a try. Last claw I had made it through an entire AZ summer!!!

Update - Ordered :p:p:p

Last edited:
Ordered. I'm currently using the Pro and enjoying it

Should be the same size as the Pro.
It should feel a little tighter though as we tried to replicate the fit of a leather glove.
Thanks!

Ohhhh my! Hmm..... may order one. With 3 gloves I might be able never buy another glove

In.

I’ll order after my current claw wears out … so next year?!?

kidding! Will definitely look into these as they look really sharp

This is the one I was waiting for! Ordered! Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the discount Rod!

Oooo I'll be giving these a look

Will definitely be giving one of these a shot, Caddy Daddy are the best gloves on the market.

oooh, that's nice looking. I'm going to have to check it out.

Ok, hear me out. Womens glove with a cut out for a wedding ring. 😁

Ooh, just ordered the new Max. Have played with the original Claw, the Claw Pro, and now will rock the Max! Definitely looking forward to trying this out…

Got shipping notice already! Awesome 🔥3E6FC502-AF7A-4F62-AD50-40CB1A68586B.jpeg

Now these look like absolute winners vs the previous model - I love the leather thumb that won't get torn up with velcro.

Heck yeah! Eager to try this version!

Ooh, just ordered the new Max. Have played with the original Claw, the Claw Pro, and now will rock the Max! Definitely looking forward to trying this out…
I think a lot of the AZTHP crew will be rocking these this summer. Best summer glove there is.

Dang it!! I orderd a Claw Pro on the 24th, but I should have waited another day and ordered one of these. Next time I guess.

Back