Claw Max Golf Gloves

I'm a little late to the party here, but I have an issue with my Max glove. I've used the original and the Pro and I'm sold on the Claw glove line. I have a Max now that I received in the secret Santa event last year. I don't know when it was purchased, but I'm wondering if it is part of the stock that had issues. The synthetic leather part, especially on the back of the thumb, is kind of falling apart. I'll attach a photo, just curious if this is normal wear or not. If it is, I'll probably just go back to the Pro series. I really like that model.

EDIT to add: The glove still functions fine, it just looks a little "funky".

View attachment 9193987

Yep same issue here.They are supposed to be releasing the new max version very soon ( I had heard this month). Get with Rod and I am sure they will take care of you as he had mentioned in previous post.

I'm a little late to the party here, but I have an issue with my Max glove. I've used the original and the Pro and I'm sold on the Claw glove line. I have a Max now that I received in the secret Santa event last year. I don't know when it was purchased, but I'm wondering if it is part of the stock that had issues. The synthetic leather part, especially on the back of the thumb, is kind of falling apart. I'll attach a photo, just curious if this is normal wear or not. If it is, I'll probably just go back to the Pro series. I really like that model.

View attachment 9193987
Yep, they're aware of this. Machine washing doesn't help either. I've been fortunate enough to try the new Max that will supercede this one this month and it is awesome.

Actually timing is perfect as the new Max just arrived today. Happy to send one of those or a Pro as a replacement - Please PM name, address and size.

Yes, one of the things we weren't happy with on the previous version was the yellowing and flaking of the fabric on the top of the hand.

New Max Just arrived today. Samples on the way to JB so there should be a review coming soon.

A few of the features/improvements we've made on the latest version:

-Soft synthetic leather on the top hand. Been searching forever and finally sourced a fabric from S. Korea that feels great, keeps its color and is machine washable.
-Pricing inline with our Pro model @ $24.99
-Added M/L sizes in both LH & RH and cadet M/L in LH now available (in Max only for now)
-Sizing is inline with our Pro glove and most major brands (we were aware of the previous version running small and made changes)

To celebrate the new launch we're offering a 20% discount on all gloves including the Max at our websites with discount code THP.
Max 2023 1.jpg

Is the new MAX available on Amazon?....I think I saw the older MAX but didn't want to order because I might receive the old MAX. Happy with the pro although it did wear the silicone strips some.

Is the new MAX available on Amazon?....I think I saw the older MAX but didn't want to order because I might receive the old MAX. Happy with the pro although it did wear the silicone strips some.
Yes, the new ones are active now but will be drop-shipping from our warehouse. They won't be fulfilled by Amazon Prime until we get their stock filled which takes a few weeks. Thanks

Yes, the new ones are active now but will be drop-shipping from our warehouse. They won't be fulfilled by Amazon Prime until we get their stock filled which takes a few weeks. Thanks
Start a new thread with this one Rod.
It will get more eyeballs on it.

New Max Just arrived today. Samples on the way to JB so there should be a review coming soon.

A few of the features/improvements we've made on the latest version:

-Soft synthetic leather on the top hand. Been searching forever and finally sourced a fabric from S. Korea that feels great, keeps its color and is machine washable.
-Pricing inline with our Pro model @ $24.99
-Added M/L sizes in both LH & RH and cadet M/L in LH now available (in Max only for now)
-Sizing is inline with our Pro glove and most major brands (we were aware of the previous version running small and made changes)

To celebrate the new launch we're offering a 20% discount on all gloves including the Max at our websites with discount code THP.
View attachment 9194012
As always, thanks Rod! Looking for a new Claw to replace the original I've had, and I like the looks of this one.

Just ordered one! Never tried a claw daddy and looking for meats to it

Actually timing is perfect as the new Max just arrived today. Happy to send one of those or a Pro as a replacement - Please PM name, address and size.

Yes, one of the things we weren't happy with on the previous version was the yellowing and flaking of the fabric on the top of the hand.
Wow, thanks. This is outstanding customer service, although I'm not surprised. I'll send something right away.

Back